ScadaWorks "Read me"
This README.HTML file documents the changes made to the ScadaWorks development
kit, a product of Industrial Control Links , Inc. of Roseville
- Fixed issue in the ACM where Enabling the Telnet Admin Account would cause the unit to reset.
- Fixed issue in the ScadaBuilder Virtual Machine where Register Banks configured with no Registers would cause the application to stop on a decoding error.
- In ScadaWorks Calibration Client interface the controllers would not allow calibrations to be stored to the User EEPROM area and would not allow factory calibration values to be restored.
- Added the main unit serial number to both the startup.log and system.log files at startup for both Pinnacles and ACM controllers.
- In ScadaWorks, RTC Trigger | Options Increment and Duration parameters were being calculated improperly when set to zero (defaulted to off). This may have caused false retriggers when using the RTC Trigger after the initial time trigger was detected.
- Fixed an issue in the graphical On-Line Logic compilation that may cause some lines of Ladder Logic / Function Block to not be compiled in and downloaded to the controller. When this condition occured, logic and variables used in that logic would not show up in either the Watch list nor when they be executed at runtime.
- ACMs would not accept Modulus I/O slots above slot 6.
- On ACM moved the SCAN Enable to the head of display menu.
- On ACM, FTP Download from ScadaBuilder was encountering some timeout issues because of TCP/IP windowing. This was especially apparent on slow links.
- On ACM, some network drivers were running slow due to restricted memory accesses.
- On ACM, projects using IOX to I/O modules with AI's UI's or AO's may not have had the proper (IOX) I/O Scaling records applied by default. This caused a runtime error and kept the application from starting. If no scaling is found for these points, then the (IOX) default scale record is applied if it exists.
- On-line Logic now has a program watchdog should an error of any kind occur the program is reset. This will be attempted 4 times within a 24 hour period. If 4 restart retries were attempted within 24 hours, the program will then stop as the restarts were not successful. Any user interation in the On-line Logic interface will reset the restart timer.
- In the User Portal, added a configuration in the Administration | Sync Real Time Clock menu to suppress the Real Time Clock sync when entering the User Portal interface. This configuration is stored in the browser only and not on the controller itself.
- In the User Portal, added Adjust Keypad Size in the Administration menu for the built-in keypad to size the font used in the keypad entry interface. A font size from 10.0px to 30.0px may be configured. This configuration is stored in the browser and not on the controller itself.
- Improved timestamping in the system.log file to take into consideration the Time Zone and Daylight Savings settings.
- Added console "Tasks" command to see the state of the Real Time Operating system tasks at any time. Includes priorities and runtimes for each task in the system.
- Added console "Faults" command to diagnose any memory faults that might have occured. These faults are also recorded in the system.log if a fault reboot was required.
- On ACM, changed some tasking parameters to help system run more efficiently when using I0X bus on the backplane with other modules.
- Fixed issue on ACM IOX bus where the ACM was not sending out HELLO commands after startup on the proper interval. This could cause other Modulus I/O unit's web interfaces to hang waiting for slot information from the IOX bus.
- Fixed issue on ACM, when using the IOX bus and IOX statistics were not mapped, the statistics would show up in low addressed ISaGRAF registers.
- Fixed issue where an improper FRAM header for calibration data was generating a syslog error. When the error is found the FRAM header is automatically updated to correct the issue.
- Fixed issue where serial Modbus Slave sessions were not calculating gap and response times properly based on the port's baudrate and parity causing delays in response, especially where multiple slaves were being used on a multidrop network.
- Fixed issue where Time Zone and Daylight Savings adjusted by retained registers might not be read correctly at startup. Both are now saved to retained memory which is used at startup and updated for the next startup when the mapped registers are changed.
- Fixed issue on ACM where a unit tied directly to the Internet with HTTPS enabled might hang the HTTPS interface on bad or incomplete SSL/TLS 1.2 packets.
- Fixed issue on ACM where User Portal and Web User Interface accesses could cause a memory corruption and cause the CPU to hang. Added diagnostics if this happens in the future to report relavant data to the system.log for ICL Technical Support. Units will automatically reset in this case. This issue was very intermittent when running the ISaGRAF Kernel but was more pronounced when running without ISaGRAF.
- Added full ScadaWorks Version to startup screens, LCD/LED displays, system.log, startup.log and User Portal | About dialog.
- For ACM, added a SDRAM memory test at startup which will generate a system.log entry and display the failure on LCD.
- On-line Logic token code is no longer doubled buffered and runs directly out of RAM.
- Fixed startup reporting issues that were writing out to the system.log.
- Auto login for WUI's did not recover properly if serving controller was reset but page was not refreshed.
- After an error in getting trend data, trends were not being refreshed properly to fill in all data.
- Made keypad interface buttons larger to facilitate use on smaller ViewPoint III interface screens.
- Fixed issue on ACM where erroneous I2C reads could cause Analog Inputs to return faulty out of sequence readings.
- Fixed issue on ACM where dialer using a USB Modem could get caught in a device not ready state causing the dialer to stop.
- Fixed issue on ACM Everest I/O where DI Gate Time was not being configured properly.
- Fixed issue on ACM Everest I/O where DI Filters were not always configured properly when defaults were used.
- Fixed issue in ACM Loader Update script that caused a permission fault.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- Added ACM Loader update procedure and script utility located in <ScadaBuilder Install>\Loader directory.
- ACM Kernel now sends out Gratuitous ARP for itself and if configured, the Gateway assigned to it.
- Added extra error checking when decoding ScadaBuilder .sbn files. These critical errors are now reported in the system.log file and will stop the application from running but will leave the configuration services up and running so the issue can be diagnosed and corrected.
- Fixed issue on ACM FTP Server in both Loader and Kernel mode where running in Passive mode, directory listings and file downloads were timing out improperly and causing the interface to react very slowly.
- Fixed issue on ACM Serial ZModem downloader where buffer overruns due to slow XON/XOFF handshaking were causing downloads to fail and long file downloads could cause unit to watchdog.
- Fixed issue on ACM where Modbus TCP Slave Network Sessions would only accept two connections regardless of the number of Client Sockets configured.
- Fixed issue in On-Line Logic editor where duplicate labels were not being reported properly at compile time.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- Improved sorting speed of Watch List in On-Line Logic Editor.
- Improved loading speed of all Web User Interface pages, Each graphic needed is only loaded once per session.
- Fixed issue on ACM Web Server where register and trending transactions were not handled properly with Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed issue on ACM where Bus port could not be properly used as a regular RS-485 Network Port.
- Fixed issue on ACM where IOX I/O messages from Modulus I/O Modules were not being handled properly on some models.
- Fixed issue in On-Line Logic Text Editor where the Find function was not scrolling properly to the found text.
- Fixed issue in Web User Interfaces with Trending that could cause Trends to miss the initial data message.
- Fixed issue where ?local (Cloud Server bypass) was not being properly passed to Trend pages in the User Portal.
- Fixed issue where ACM ISaGRAF Kernel was not responding to network traffic in a timely manner.
- Update ACM Everest I/O board firmware to fix issue where DI's were not read at power up or reset.
- Fixed issue where baudrate changes from npchange() would not get set properly on BACNET Serial Slave and Master sessions. This caused timing issues within the MSTP interface and caused the token passing over RS-485 links to fail.
- Fixed issue where ScadaBuilder composed WUIs were not loading graphics from the proper path. This issue was caused by moving to a Google server for Cloud loading of code into web pages.
- POP3 Interface was not receiving emails with large headers properly and could miss text messages in the body of responses. Increased buffer size to 16k to handle this case.
- ICL controllers can now support configuring multiple monitoring Network Sessions such as Modbus RTU Slave and Bacnet Slave on single serial port so that they may be enabled and disabled programatically with nsctrl(). It should be noted that only one can be active at any given time. Monitoring only Network Sessions are automatically set to the monitoring session when enabled.
- Programatic Networks Session enables from the nsctrl() now reconfigure gap times required by Modbus RTU serial sessions so that changing Network Port settings from npchange() function (baudrate parity etc...) are applied properly when Network Sessions are enabled.
- ACM Controllers now support HTTPS as a protocol when enabled from the Node | Settings | Target Configuration tab. Pinnacle controllers cannot support HTTPS.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- ACM now supports optional HTTPS protocol in User Portal and related pages. HTTPS is not supported in Pinnacle line controllers.
- ACM now shows MAC address, Model number and SD Card Size on display at boot up.
- Cloud Server now operate from https://storage.googleapis.com to support HTTPS with full CDN server capability.
- Ping function in on-line Logic now supports Message registers and Strings as an IP address argument.
- Fixed issue where TLS buffers would overflow if large emails were left on POP3 server.
- FRAM (Retained Variable) checksums are now stored in FRAM (previously stored in battery backed CMOS) to check validity of FRAM data to determine if data needs to be restored from backup file. This is to alleviate issues resulting from a dead battery causing retained variables to go away.
- Fixed some issues with Power Fail Interrupt not completing FRAM writes properly.
- Fixed issue in on-line Logic where a bad token at compile time could cause the programming system to halt. This issue would always show up at development download time. Programs currently running are not affected.
- Fixed issue in User Portal pages where an old ldr.js (loader) could be cached from a previous version (clearing the browser cache would fix the issue).
- Fixed issue in on-line WUI editor BUF control would not layout label and values properly.
- Fixed issue in User Portal (all pages) where password input would not work on Android browsers.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- On-line Logic now has a Verify button and functionality to check code before downloading.
- The Textual side of On-line Logic now does search and replace across multiple pages.
- Debugging on the Textual side of On-line Logic now supports a Spy List for examining values by double clicking variables and registers in the text program. Spy List is restored whenever debug mode is entered.
- Added Control F search control for Textual side of On-line Logic.
- Added DI Filtering to ACM models.
- Fixed issue in On-line WUI Editor and Logic Editor where registers may not update properly on a change to the controller.
- Fixed issue in Logic Editor where string constants with multiple spaces within quotes would get translated to one space.
- Fixed compiler issue in On-line Logic where execution order may not compile correctly for complex logic networks.
- Some errors in On-line Logic were not properly highlighting the source of the error in the graphical logic area.
- Fixed issue where configuration display on ACM was not correctly showing 300 baud setting.
- Fixed issue on the ACM and the 80-7801 dialer modem where the modem would not initialize reliably.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- On-line Logic now supports a recipe() function for initializing register values from a .csv file.
- In ISaGRAF some message register triggers were not being processed properly and may have caused faulty triggers or memory corruption when used.
- Fixed issue where Alarm Events were not processing floating point numbers to the proper decimal places specified.
- Fixed issue in BACnet where too many I-AM messages would overflow remote lookup table when that feature was queried.
- Fixed issue in On-line Logic where deleting tabs in the textual interface would cause editor to stop.
- Fixed issue in On-line Logic where changing the AutoRun checkbox would not flag the system for a download requirement.
- Fixed issue in WUI Web editor where Disable, Invalid or Invisible inversion values would get lost if selected before the register was assigned.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- Added background color and transparency to some panel controls in the WUI. This is especially useful with Color List with Blink attributes set to specify how the control looks when blinking.
- Color Lists when configured for a color now show the color and Blink attribute on the attribute dialog button.
- Color Lists now support a Remove All configuration with prompt to confirm.
- Added Site Viewer to allow multiple web pages to be accessed from a single control in the Web WUI.
- Meter graphics now respect implied decimal places when configured with an integer register.
- Writable fields now show a different cursor when hovered over in any Liveview WUI interface.
- Fixed issue in WUI Web editor where text attributes for some controls would not be restored when the WUI Web editor reloaded a configuration.
- Fixed issue in Color Picker controls with a Transparency option that were not initializing the Transparency checkbox properly when dialog was opened.
- Fixed issue in ACM where formatting buffers were not large enough to contain formatting for large Log File entries.
- Fixed issue in where large tag names in the ISaGRAF database could cause the system to not initialize properly.
- Fixed issue in Alarming/Configurable Warning and Alarming/Alarm Grid graphics where text attributes specified were not being updated properly at runtime.
- Fixed issue in Alarming/Configurable Warning that would cause the acknowledged state text attributes to be used for the active state.
- Fixed issue in Web Logic where if the Autorun checkbox was not set for a program and the program was Run, the user could not Continue or Step the program properly.
- Fixed issue in ACM HTTP server where slow links could cause data to be lost on large HTTP POST command transactions. Increased timeouts and HTTP receive and transmit buffer sizes to tolerate slower low bandwidth links (such as VPN connections) by allowing more data to be queued while transmitting or receiving messages.
- Fixed issue in ISaGRAF where large numbers of Message registers in the database could cause database synchronization issues. This could cause registers to be inaccessible when written to from communication and HMI interfaces.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- Added ability to configure Trending from the User Portal web interface.
- User Portal configuration dialogs now show scrollbars for records with a large number of parameters.
- Added Site Viewer control to WUI Interfaces Standard Controls category to configure and view multiple web sites from a single control.
- Enhanced Color Picker dialog control in all web interfaces to:
- Allow storage and retrieval of previously used colors. Previously used colors are stored for each site within the Local Storage of the browser and accessed by clicking on the accompanied color "chip". Color lists are shown in a separate dialog that allows removal of each color from the list by right clicking on it. Clicking on any color shown will configure the picker control with that color. The dialog also allows for the clearing of all colors.
- Allow the entering of a new color manually and hitting the Enter key to set the color.
- Allow the closing of the color picker display from either the Escape key or from an "OK" button in the display.
- Added the ability to invert Disable, Invalid and Invisible registers within the Web WUI Editor and runtime. Not currently supported in the ScadaBuilder WUI Editor.
- ScadaBuilder Wui Editor would run out of memory in Windows when large Wui pages were composed.
- ScadaBuilder Wui and Tui created buttons (aka Button Triggers) would not work properly in the Wui Runtime web page (liveview.html).
- Doing an Acknowledge All "Ack All" for Alarms configured without an Alarm Group assigned could possibly cause a reboot of the controller.
- ISaGRAF Redundancy Block did not support serial and IP addresses properly on the ACM.
- Disabling I/O through ISaGRAF with the ioctrl() function would not stop the Pulse Counters or DI Counters from updating and could possibly stop ISaGRAF from running logic when used at start up on ACM modules.
- In Web Logic programs:
- Multiple instances of CTU and CTD blocks in graphical logic system were not being handled properly.
- Deleting the last page of text logic would cause the editor to stop responding.
- Some complex FBD/Ladder programs could orphan some outputs causing compile and execution issues.
- In WUI Web Editor:
- Invalid parameters could show up in WUI Parameters... dialog after opening an Alarm Grid configuration dialog.
- If there was only one WUI configured from the WUI Web Editor and no TUI or WUI's configured from ScadaBuilder, security would not work properly and would deny access.
- If Horizontal Lines were created they would offset improperly at runtime.
- User Portal Configuration records may no longer have duplicate names.
- ISaGRAF target definitions are now separated into two versions: Modulus (ACM) and Pinnacle. These are installed in <ScadaBuilder Install Directory>\ISa5\ as TargetDefinitionModulus.tdb and TargetDefinitionPinnacle.tdb. Older projects being converted from Pinnacle to ACM will need the TargetDefinitionModulus.tdb target imported into the ISaGRAF project. New projects will always include both target definitions.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- Added on-line Logic Editor to User Portal Main Menu to allow programs to be written on-line from the User Portal's web interface. Programs support Textual Logic programming and Function Block / Ladder Logic. On-line help is also included on the controller. Users must have at least Configuration access to start the programming environment. Support has been added to both Pinnacle and Advanced COMM product lines. Programs run in systems with and without ISaGRAF. See Logic Help for more details. This programming interface is much like the Modulus I/O product line's programming features. Source and Runtime code is stored on the controller's disk drive at download time.
- Advanced COMM I/O Bus Slot Mapping now supports all Modulus I/O modules to date.
- Added support for 80-7801 USB Dialup Voice Modem for Dialer and Voice User Interfaces. Device is supported for both Advanced COMM and Pinnacle series.
- TargetDefinition.tdb included in the Scadabuilder\Isa5 directory is used to identify Pinnacle (ICLV5) and Advanced COMM (ICLV5M) targets for the ISaGRAF Workbench. Previously released versions did not have the ICLV5 target definition included in the released target definition file. The issue was discovered when using an external library project with ISaGRAF. It would not have been detected otherwise since the default Pinnacle and Advanced COMM ISaGRAF project did have both definitions included.
- Fixed issue where DNP3 Master and DNP3 Slave protocols would not work properly over UDP and TCP/IP (Ethernet) interfaces.
- Advanced Comm/Combo loader now supports remote loader starts and flash loads for remote Complete Controller Setup... with checksum verification of kernel.
- Added ability to turn on and off IOX Bus time synchronization.
- Advanced Comm/Combo SD card and USB drives are now properly identified in ScadaBuilder.
- Added support for Advanced Comm/Combo Everest Clone board with firmware update capability.
- Added support for Modulus UPS over IOX Bus.
- Advanced Comm/Combo Loader now supports remote loader updates to re-flash kernels. Requires a reflash of the Loader using a USB cable to PC. Please contact Technical Support for more details. As of this release date 9/18/2018, all Advanced Comm/Combo modules ship with this capability.
- Added Restart Support for Pinnacle Controllers with 256MB of Ram for serial numbers greater than 107400. Please see Pinnacle Update Requirement document for more details.
- Fixed issue on Advanced Comm/Combo where User Portal Alarm Configurations could overload web server buffers on configuration reads causing some configurations to get corrupted data into the Record interfaces.
- BacNet Network Message Link objects were not being processed properly when using vendor browsing tools.
- Fixed issue where On-line WEBWUI editor might not import large configurations properly when doing a "Load File...".
New Feature Release.
- Added ability to browse objects for BACNET slave protocol according to Network Message Links applied to a BACNET slave protocol Network Session.
- Added Auto Acknowledge flag to User Portal configured Alarm Groups.
- Added Boolean Register configuration in User Portal configured Alarm Groups.
- Analog Alarms configured in User Portal were not handling the low end of the Alarm Setpoint range.
- Changed some text definitions in the User Portal Alarm Schedule and status interface.
New Feature Release.
- Added configuration for POP3 Session configuration in User Portal to allow for responding to SMTP alarms via an email reply where responding with an ACK in the first line of the response email will acknowledge alarms in the system.
- Added Documents control in WEBWUI to get any documents within the WebRoot\Docs directory on the controller.
- Page and HTML Link buttons were not responding properly when disabled by a register in any WUI.
- Fixed issue in WUI where interaction between Invalid and Invisible parameter on some controls was not behaving correctly.
- Fixed issue in Advanced Combo/Comm modules where large numbers of registers in register lists of the User Portal were causing packets to be shorted data causing User Portal errors on data gets. This issue could have manifested itself in other parts of the User Portal as well.
- Added two Environment Variables for the ISaGRAF Workbench startup from ScadaBuilder to control the timing and error controls for various operating systems. The may be adjusted after install if there are issues with the startup (edit, debug or compile mode) in a particular OS. These are:
- ISA_DELAY_CLOSE 300mS
- ISA_DELAY_SHOW 150mS
Builder.exe must still be setup to run as Administrator on any 64 bit OS to allow it to start the ISaGRAF Workbench properly.
See Running ScadaWorks in Windows 7, 8 or 10 for more details on how to set this up.
Known Issues (available in future release)
- Advanced Combo/Comm Modulus modules cannot map DI Counters and DI Rates to Modulus I/O modules.
- There is no interface from Advanced Combo/Comm Modules to pull in N and B register over IOX Bus (Modulus backplane protocol).
- Advanced Combo/Comm Modulus modules cannot do web redirecting over IOX Bus to configuration and interface pages on Modulus I/O modules.
New Feature Release.
- Added support for Modulus Advanced Combo/Comm Module and Modulus I/O mapping communications over IOX Bus (backplane protocol).
- Mapping analogs in Modulus I/O modules now respect the decimal place configuration when mapping to a floating point (REAL) registers.
- Greatly improved startup and runtime performance of the Pinnacle ISaGRAF Kernel. This results in better performance in all parts of the system.
- An option to remove ISaGRAF Variable Locking feature (used for forcing variables while debugging ISaGRAF programs) has been added to increase scan time performance. This configuration may also be mapped to Retained Boolean Register.
- Added a 15 minute Trend Report interval for generating Trend .CSV reports.
Due to the much faster speed of the scan time, some functions such as PID's that depend on scan time may need to be retuned slightly.
- EIP and DF1 Network Message Links now show register mapping display.
- Fixed issue with PID_AL ISaGRAF Function Block. Proportional term was only being calculated and output at the sample time making the PID_AL block extremely difficult to tune in a live system. Reversed K_PI term to be multiplied instead of divided making the KI term tune positively. Any programs that are currently using PID_AL will likely need to be re-tuned to accommodate the changed interaction of the KP, KI and KD terms.
- NP_ChangeSettings() function in ISaGRAF now checks for a change from previous settings, then changes the port settings.
- Value Lists it the Web User Interface now use the Value Attributes (if specified) if a Register Threshold Attribute is not specified. By default Values Lists are black on a white background.
- Fixed issue in Trend Report downloads where a second download would not function.
- Wui Bargraphs and Panels/Panel Frame.svg did not have an "Invalid" parameter.
- Register Search Lists in the on-line WUI editor now show an unlimited number of matches with a scrollbar interface (previously limited to 10).
- Register reconciles were not always working correctly when register were change in the on-line WUI editor.
- Crosshairs in the on-line WUI editor would sometimes interfere with WUI object interactions. This was especially acute in Chrome.
Known Issues (available in future release)
- Advanced Combo/Comm Modulus modules cannot map DI Counters and DI Rates to Modulus I/O modules.
- There is no interface from Advanced Combo/Comm Modules to pull in N and B register over IOX Bus (Modulus backplane protocol).
- Advanced Combo/Comm Modulus modules cannot do web redirecting over IOX Bus to configuration and interface pages on Modulus I/O modules.
- Fixed issue where I2C I/O bus errors could cause the system to stay failed. I/O I2C bus is now reset when errors occur and a timeout has elapsed.
Feature /Maintenance Release.
- Added new Web User Interface Web Editor (WEBWUI) with permissions in User Portal. User Portal users with Administrator privileges can create a WUI without the ScadaBuilder WUI editor.
- Added scripting object to Web User Interface (only available in WEBWUI). Allows for the modification of behavior at runtime.
- Added ability to utilize a user.js file to add more script interfaces and preload a list of registers for internal access in the browser (only available in WEBWUI).
- Added 16 Level support for controls within the WEBWUI and the ability to select which level is shown.
- Added SHIFT F command to WEBWUI to bring to front controls that are currently selected one at a time for access to configuration.
- Added ability to download entire WUI Library, WUI User Library and Sounds directories and files to a Design folder for editing WEBWUI. This can be done whenever a Target | Complete Controller Setup... is done by checking the "Send complete WUI design libraries" checkbox in the dialog prompt. This option is off by default.
- Added ability to edit and search Registers for each control in WEBWUI.
- Fixed issue in ScadaBuilder WUI editor where threshold lists would not update should registers be renumbered.
- Added an LCD HMI refresh to the startup process to help prevent a TIMEOUT being displayed on the LCD HMI when large applications are being initialized.
- Fixed issue where Text Message Alarms configured in the User Portal were reporting the wrong Alarm Group if the first Alarm Group was not used..
- Fixed issue where blank strings in non-required fields would not re-configure properly.
- Fixed issue in Trending where flat-lined trends in Strip Mode would show an error trace where no error exists.
- Fixed issue in ScadaBuilder Virtual Machine (non-ISaGRAF application) would not feed the Watchdog Timer and cause a reset if the Watchdog option was set in Node|Settings.
- Fixed issue where application shutdowns could possibly not complete due to tasks not shutting down in a timely manner. Issue was discovered when configuring new Alarm oriented Records in the User Portal where an "Apply Changes" required an application restart causing the User Portal Web interface to hang.
- Fixed issue where CMA2 EV3 type modems were not using the correct driver causing the system not to dial out text messages.
- Fixed issue where Everest Controllers would read Pulse Rates and DI Rates low due to a slower system clock.
- Fixed issue where Pulse Rates and DI Rates would miss pulses when coming up from a zero rate.
- Removed previous to current pulse averaging to prevent half readings when coming up from zero as well.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- Significantly reduced size and complexity of Web User Interface (Liveview) SVG graphics.
- Added versions to locally loaded .js files to prevent version overlap due to browser caching.
- Fixed issue where configuration files with the same node name as a previous node might be used in error.
- Fixed issue were kernel could cause a lockup at startup.
- Fixed issue in ScadaBuilder FTP Tool where window could stop and not allow the user to exit the dialog.
- Fixed issue where some graphics in the Web User Interface (Liveview) were not being loaded from the cloud server.
- Fixed restart issue where a non-admin account logged in might inhibit a restart when downloading from the lightning bolt.
- Fixed issue in Redundant Function Block where if a serial or IP link was interrupted during a transfer, an Application Mismatch Error would have been reported and the Slave side would stop monitoring for application data and heartbeats.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- User Portal only allows three invalid login attempts before locking out for a period of time.
- Added User Portal security log to show login attempts, session timeouts and refused logins.
- Added an HTTP port monitor that will restart the HTTP server upon an internal connection failure with the HTTP port. This check is only done when the HTTP server has been inactive for a period of time.
- Task logs now show local time.
- Added Gas Calc's Energy Rate and Hourly/Daily Accumulators with ability to restore and write them.
- Added a Tasks option the the command line interface to see the current Task List on the console or telnet (52223) port.
- Added USB Register Mappings to allow detection of a USB insertion from control programs. If an integer is mapped then the status will show the CLASS, SUBCLASS, and PROTOCOL in bytes 2, 1, and 0 of the integer register respectively.
- Added significant functionality to support more data types via the BACNet protocol specifically to allow OPC drivers to utilize the BACNet slave protocol.
- Trend charts now support "FIFO" mode strip chart data retrieval to significantly reduce the amount of data on the wire when in Strip mode. First Trend data gets show a progress bar in both the WUI and standalone page versions.
- Stand-Alone Trend Pages will now show the Trend Name in the title bar of the page and are always forced to the full size of the page.
- All User Portal web pages and WUI "Liveview" graphics have been compressed to reduce over the wire data transfers.
- Added Gratuitous Arp feature in Node Settings|TCP/IP to keep routers and intelligent switch ARP tables up to date.
- Fixed communication probing under Modbus protocols to insure that a pending Network Event may be used for a probe Network Event.
- Fixed issue in Trending where sample by minute gets would not work properly after a sample by seconds get was done.
- Trend Non-Data Areas (detected power down time) are now stored in FRAM memory instead of in a file. This eliminates a slow down that would happen when many trends were accessing the file system.
- Fixed issue in Log File headers where the <DATE> and <TIME> fields were not being reported properly.
- Fixed issue where ISaGRAF registers were not being synchronized properly on a change of focus in ScadaBuilder.
- Fixed issue where Audio Alert objects in the WUI could not be muted.
- Fixed issue in Trending where traces on the right-hand axis being removed might cause trend data to not display.
- Fixed issue in WUI where Invalid Data, Disable, and Invisible symbols could be assigned to the wrong register and could make other controls attached to the same register not update properly.
- Fixed issue in ISaGRAF function block Ratelim. Source of the scan-time was pointing to the wrong location causing the time offset calculation to always be zero which would suspend the update of the output.
- Fixed issue where a Complete Controller Setup... with a node by the same name could cause problems with Web Configurations done from the User Portal. Each config file will now have have a seed that qualifies that the current node wrote the config file. If not a System.log entry will be generated for each file found.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to orphan Network Events when deleting Network Destinations causing the application to stop after downloading the bad configuration.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- Added support for H5 style Messenger Cell modems.
- Updated Enron Modbus register assignments to include all gas flow
- Added cell modem text alarming scheduler in the User Portal.
- Added ability to import register database from a .csv file.
- Added multiple objects to Web User Interface.
- Cell modem interface Alarm Schedule Selector, Alarm Schedule Grids, and Alarm Status Grid to support viewing status of User Portal Alarm Configurations.
- Audio Alerts using any MP3, WAV or OOG files. Some small MP3's are provided in the ScadaBuilder/Sounds directory. These files are also loaded from the accelerator web server if the server is available.
- Configurable Panel Frame
- Configurable Gray Buttons for Boolean Registers, Page Links and HTTP Links.
- Configurable Graphical Buttons for Boolean Registers, Page Links and HTTP Links.
- Added Trace Group Configuration in Trend object.
- Trends only remove menus if a disable register is mapped and set to true or the security level of the current user is not sufficient. Otherwise Trend menus always show.
- Alarm Grid now supports a Header Color configuration. Ack All control is now a graphical button at the bottom of the table.
- Well Pumps now have a brighter color configuration.
- Trending additions
- Now supports up to 64 traces per trend.
- Trends now reduce and expand the x axis date/time grid markers depending on the period of data currently on the screen. This is to reduce the space needed for the date and time stamps.
- Added Error Trace in Trends to show when data was not being logged. "Empty" areas show as a gray box across the time(s) in question.
- Added Deviation to Trend Statistics dialog which calculates trace maximum - trace minimum.
- Messenger Cell modems may now be reset if the modem stops responding to commands. A Pinnacle serial port with an active DTR line is required.
- Fixed issue in ScadaBuilder FTP Tool where directories with unknown formatted names could cause the FTP Tool to stop responding.
- Fixed issue in LogFiles where the am/pm string was not being written properly.
- Network Session disables now reset the Network Statistics percentage parameter.
- Fixed tooltips so they are larger and the same size in all web interfaces.
- Fixed issue where new version of index.html trend file used in each trend directory would not necessarily be updated from a new version.
- Fixed issue where new traces added to a trend would not be enabled if some traces had been de-selected. If the number traces changes, then all traces within the trend are reenabled.
- Fixed issues in Web User Interface
- invisible object with gradient graphics could cause other copies of the same object to lose their gradients.
- non-animated tanks still had register and scaling parameters in them.
- Standard Controls|Page Links may have ignored security level. Page links are now not configured if current security level is not validated.
- Alarm Grid alarm "Ack" links may have acknowledged the wrong alarm if the Group Exclusion feature was used.
- Fixed issue where WUI Trends would not respect front-to-back display order.
- Fixed issue with some switches that were not being updated properly after writing values.
- Fixed issue with Standard Controls|Value Lists where registers that were used as threshold setpoints would be asked for separately in the polling engine causing larger amounts of poll data.
Feature / Maintenance Release.
- Web User Interface now uses web accelerated graphics where possible to save on remote bandwidth. If a graphic is not found on the Internet accelerator server (it may be a user created graphic), then a local copy is used. Customers who create new .svg files must use the WUI User Library directory to store them for dragging and dropping into the WUI editor from the Library window. If Internet server is not found, then all graphics will be hosted from the controller directly.
- Added scaling defaults to all WUI Slider and Bargraph controls.
- File Logging now supports 10th of a second resolution if configured for it. The seconds field of the timestamp is now recorded as ss.t where t is in tenths of seconds. This feature is specified in the Logfile | Time Format configuration.
- Gas Calc's Features improved.
- Meter totalizer is now retained.
- Added Calculations Count.
- Energy accumulation is now working.
- Flow Calculations are no longer reset.
- Current and Previous Day's average statistics have been added for all three sensor types.
- Alarm and Event counts are not implemented.
- All input scaling values are now floating point numbers.
- Added Specific Gravity control mode.
- BACNet properly supports MSTP data link over RS-485.
- Fixed issue where IP network configuration from the User Portal would not be parsed properly at startup.
- Fixed small blue rocker switch graphic. Had multiple frame attribute parameter.
- Fixed issue in Gas Calc's where Differential Pressure calibration dialog would show fields that were not supposed to be there.
- Fixed issue with WUI Graphical Http Link control where HMI would stop if Tool Tip was not configured.
- Added trendrpt() function to ISaGRAF to generate Trend reports from an ISaGRAF program.
- Trending, User Portal WUI and TUI web interfaces now use POST style transactions to increase ability to transact large amounts of data.
- Trending dialogs and displays with Traces configured now use scroll bars when there are too many traces to display in a given area. Legends now have a specific "drag" title bar so scrolling happens properly in mobile browsers that do not support scrollbars.
- Added BACNet Master and Slave protocols.
- Fixed issue where the decimal portion of partial time zones was being ignored when calculating UTC.
- Dirty (non-clean) shutdown errors are now reported as just a warning in the System.log file and are not reported to the HMI.
- Fixed issue where long shutdown delays in a modem task could cause the system not to restart properly.
- Fixed issue in Ethernet IP slave where B3 register writes were only writing to the least significant bit of a word register when a MicroLogix was a master using binary addressing mode.
- Fixed issue in Web TUI where undefined colors were not being handled properly.
- Fixed issue where WUI or TUI control configurations could be orphaned when a Page or Group was deleted.
- Fixed issue where large pages in the WUI, TUI or Trends could cause GET commands to get truncated. Commands now use POST commands instead of GET commands.
- Fixed issue where Trend Reports were not extracting the right number of samples. In some cases this caused samples to be returned with future time stamps. Report Date Range dialog was not checking the end date. End date is now limited to "now".
- Fixed issue where Trend Date Range dialog would not properly use the specified start and end date when the Apply button was clicked.
- Fixed issue in WUI where non-standard ascii characters (right and left single quotes) would generate non-displayable characters.
- Fixed issue in Loader where the absence of a DHCP server would cause a download to fail.
- Fixed issue in some WUI Valve objects that would cause the background color to show gray improperly when a page is first loaded.
Feature and Maintenance Release.
- Added a Register or Static List Configurable Indicator WUI control for doing a colorized flashing control when a threshold is reached.
- Added two Network Statistics to all master and peer to peer protocols: Current Latency and Maximum Latency to help in configuring Network Session Timeout parameters.
- Updated all Network Statistic Register Templates to reflect the new statistics and expanded templates for all protocols.
- Added ability to detect and log at startup when a Dirty Shutdown was done either through a Watchdog action or power fail.
- Added ability to configure retries on the Probe (Slow Poll) of an initiating protocol to combat slow cellular Ethernet connections that might fail on the first connection.
- Added V-Cone configuration to AGA Gas Calc's.
- Added npchange() function to ISaGRAF so that serial Network Port parameters can be configured on the fly from an ISaGRAF program.
- Increased the size of Touch Keypad to better facilitate use on small computer displays.
- Added an Optimize TCP/IP communications check box to Node Settings to facilitate faster servicing of TCP/IP Sessions, Http Server Sessions and other non-ISaGRAF communications functions. If this box is checked, it will allow the ISaGRAF scan to run slower but will service TCP/IP connections more reliably allowing a larger number of connections. If the ISaGRAF scan time is more critical to the application, then this box should be left unchecked.
- ScadaWorks installer is now Windows 64 bit compatible. If the ISaGRAF 5 Workbench is not already installed, the system will run the ISaGRAF Xpress Installer. See Known Issues below for this version. The ScadaWorks Installation Utility has been eliminated.
- Fixed issue where Retained Strings (Message Buffers) were not being stored and recalled properly.
- Fixed issue where Hibeam Server shutdowns with large applications could cause the shutdown process to hang.
- Fixed issue if multiple Call Groups and/or VUI's are used, it could cause the shutdown process to hang.
- Fixed issue in WUI where screens with Trends might not re-login properly.
- Fixed issue in Trend Reporting where the Get Graph Data option could try to read data that has not happened yet.
- Fixed some z-level issues with Trends, Seven Segment and Alarming Interface objects. Load order is now completely determined by the "Front to Back" configuration in the WUI Editor.
- Fixed issue where the Trend Real Time Clock sync functionality would show the current date and time in the upper left hand corner.
- Fixed issue in Trend Statistics Dialog where the Start and End times were not in the correct columns.
- Fixed issue in WUI where the Keypad editing functionality was not working for Numeric Integer fields.
- Fixed issue where Telnet TUI's were configured to pay attention to a quit command that was only supposed to be used on serial. Some users experienced mysterious shutdowns when Telnet TUI's were exposed to the Internet.
- Fixed issue in Trending where a Strip Chart mode get, if the Reports button was clicked before a data get was completed, the user might get locked out of the Reports Dialog.
- Under Windows 64 bit systems, ISaGRAF project starts will fail the first time when starting an editing, compile or debug session. After the initial call however, if the ISaGRAF Workbench window is left open, subsequent calls will work without issue. This is not an issue on 32 bit systems.
Feature and Maintenance Release.
- Web User Interface feature additions
- Added more graphical tanks.
- Added Analog Meter class with both statically and dynamically (register) adjustable scales. May be configured with reverse or forward scales.
- Added new configurable Horizontal and Vertical Scales for showing bargraph and slider levels. Font size, color and weight may be controlled as well as the number of markers and sub markers.
- Tanks, Bargraphs and Sliders are now reversible. New Analog Meters are reversible as well.
- Animated objects may be reverse scaled (the lower the input number the faster the animation).
- Some tanks have added a "Fill from Top" parameter to allow graphical data to act as the bargraph fill.
- Added 3D layered tanks.
- Added "Video" insertion control so that web sites my be inserted into WUI screen from other sources. Size and Area displayed are configurable should the user want to zoom in on just the video portion of the web page.
- Tanks, Bargraphs, Sliders, Indicators and some pumps can now be colored from live register threshold values and may also be configured for blinking at any threshold level. Value Lists in the Standard Controls can also be controlled in this manner. New parameter is called Register Thresholds and when configured overrides the Static Thresholds.
- Added Background and Digit Color configurations to Seven Segment displays.
- Added Graphical Buttons, Http Links, and Page Links where an image may be selected instead of text to show the button/link control. Tool tips are used when hovering to identify the clickable area.
- Added Textual Http link with configurable label. Also supports underline attribute when link is "live" or not disabled.
- Register Fields, Value Lists, Buffer Fields, and Page Links now have an "Underline Override" option that shows an underline under the value of the field when the value is writable.
- Navigation Menu icon now flashes when the controller is polled indicating live communication.
- Navigation Menu auto sizes to accommodate long page names.
- Pages may be "popped up" from either a boolean register or a ScadaBuilder Trigger assigned per Page. A Back button is then shown to allow navigation back to the previous page. Page Triggers are stacked and any number of Page Triggers may be handled and are added to the stack as they are received.
- The Alarm Grid Control may now be configured to exclude groups by name and also to hide the Group column if desired. It may also be configured to disappear if there are no active alarms or no active and acknowledged alarms.
- Cookies are no longer used to store data between sessions. Browser Local Storage is used so that stored information will not expire on the browser side.
- Added General WUI background color (previous default was white). A Grid Color has been added should this feature be used so the user may adjust the grid color in the designer.
- Added ability to configure the Navigation Menu in the WUI for font size and color. Can also set the Navigation menu to not show at all.
- Added Link Timeout parameter to the General WUI parameters. If the browser has not been able to communicate with the controller after this time, a timeout message is displayed in the browser.
- Added Undo and Redo capability to 100 levels in WUI editor.
- Added ability to hide the Control Tab within the WUI editor.
- Added ability to group Standard Controls to allow aligning of fields that do not belong to the same register block. Registers may be setup in a grid using this mechanism even with dissimilar fonts.
- Added primitive line, corner and circle objects which can be sized by weight and colored to facilitate line drawings and diagram type pages.
- Some WUI controls have been updated to lock horizontal to vertical aspect ratio to ease sizing and editing and to prevent some animation distortion..
- Trending Features
- Data and parsing speed have been improved. Zooming off screen in History mode is now handled properly.
- Refresh button in Navigation menu now flashes to show a get is in progress in Strip Mode.
- Hover line now stays on the screen during a Refresh and display to data it hovers over after the Refresh is complete.
- Progress bar now turns green to show that the data get has completed and the Trend is entering the parsing phase.
- Traces now clamp to the displayable range of the graph.
- Seconds are now added to the x axis should the display time fall below 5 minutes.
- When running from a secure link, trend automatically adjusts time offsets if there is a time difference between the client PC and the Controller's Real Time Clock.
- Added ability to map boolean registers to note when System.log error or warning occurs.
- Added ability to map boolean registers to note an invalid floating point number or math exception error.
- Added driver support for RS-422 USB devices.
- npopen(), npclose() and nppktsnd() now support Serial or USB Network Ports.
- Added npbyterd() function in ISaGRAF for reading bytes (1 byte at a time) from Serial or USB Network Ports.
- Added extended task logging as well as logging of administration commands to track startup and shutdown command sources.
- Loader now supports disk and memory queries from ScadaBuilder Target | Query menu.
- Fixed issue in WUI editor that could cause a ScadaBuilder crash on small moves.
- Fixed issue in WUI Library window that would cause it to flash when hovered over.
- Fixed issue in WUI editor that limited the smallest object to 8 pixels high or wide.
- Fixed issue where WUI browser sessions would timeout because the storing cookie would expire. Session information is now stored in browser Local Storage and does not expire unless the link has been inactive.
- Numeric Displays Type 104 controls in WUI have been deprecated in favor of Register fields. A warning will popup if this type of numerical display is used.
- Fixed issue in Seven Segment Displays where graphics on the screen could block interactions with other writable graphics to the right.
- Fixed issue in WUI Trends where grid color was not being configured.
- Fixed issue in WUI, Trend and User Portal configuration where comma delimited titles and titles containing quotes were not parsed properly.
- Fixed issue in WUI editor where static images were not being downloaded properly.
- Fixed issue in User Portal login where the password field touch keypad interface did not have x y and z configured.
- Fixed issue if a newer version program is opened in ScadaBuilder then a warning is given instead of trying to load the newer version.
- Fixed issue where long web data gets could overflow the controller's get buffer.
- Fixed issue where Message Register writes might render those registers inaccessible in ISaGRAF.
- Fixed issue in ScadaBuilder where an incomplete download of a Target | Update Loader... could cause the existing Loader to fail.
- Fixed issue where restoring from a USB backup could leave multiple old resource files if they were a different resource ID. In such a case the ISaGRAF kernel would fail to start
- Fixed issue where at shutdown, a race condition could cause the shutdown to fail and cause the unit not to restart properly.
- Fixed issue where Trending datalogging would continue to run when unit is in a brown out condition (PFI).
- Fixed issue where Sentry Series SDX integer write commands (on exception) were not being accepted by SDX Network Sessions.
- Pinnacles in Loader Mode using dissimilar subnets or subnet masks would fail to download files when no DHCP server was available. New loader now resets the network mask as well as the IP address of the controller during the initial download.
- Fixed issue where text fields, register fields, page links, and value lists in a Textual User Interface
would not show blinking attribute if the background of the field was set to black. If this condition does occur, the foreground text will blink instead of the background.
- Web User Interface and User Portal auto-login feature (from the address bar of the browser) now resets user permissions if the current account's user name does not match that submitted in the command line.
- Sliders controls in a Web User Interface on mobile devices now work properly when zoomed.
- When looking at the Statistics dialog in a Trend, the latest values did not display the decimal point correctly.
- When doing a Complete Controller Setup... in Loader Mode, unchecking the Preserve Retained Variables checkbox would cause the download to fail.
- In the User Portal, if a user has Real Time Clock permissions, the clock of the controller is compared to that of the PC and the user is warned (RTC Read Permission) or prompted to synchronize (RTC Write Permission) if the clock more than a minute out of sync. If the user takes no action, the prompt will not appear again during the current session. If the clock is still out of sync at the next login, the user will be prompted again.
- Fixed issue where Web TUI Value Lists configured with empty strings would stop a web page from loading.
- Web TUI now displays larger characters in bold and brighter colors to enhance readability.
- Trending Features Added:
- Three default Schemes have been added for stand-alone and WUI Trends for ease of configuration: Classic, Arctic and Sahara.
- Trends now support Zooming in Strip Chart and History Modes. Page Left and Page Right in History Mode.
- Trend Traces now support a Dash On and Dash Off and Line Width configuration to further identify Traces. Icons in the Legends and other configuration and display dialogs show icons to reflect the Trace color and line styles. Line Dots and Fill features have been eliminated.
- Trends can now be inserted in the Web User Interface and configured to override display attributes of the original Trend. Schemes mentioned above may be utilized to simplify configuration.
- If using a Trend in the Web User Interface or accessing Trends from the User Portal, if a user has at least RTC Read permissions, the Trends will synchronize to the Real Time Clock on the controller before plotting data.
- Trending configuration files config.xml are now never cached and always downloaded with a Trend page or Web User Interface page using a Trend are loaded.
- Web User Interface Features Added:
- Text Attributes and Value Attributes of all fields now support text justification--Right, Center, and Left.
- Color Threshold Lists have been added to Bargraphs and non-animated Pumps, Valves, Panels, Bargraphs, Multicolor Slider controls (New!), Tanks and other graphics.
- An Alarm List can now be added to any Web User Interface screen with configurable fonts, justification and blinking attributes for Alarm, Acknowledged and Idle states. Displaying Idle Alarms is now supported. Any Alarms that the user has access to will show in this list in their current state as well as showing the last active and acknowledged time stamps.
- A configurable three state Alarm Triangle has been added with configurable Alarm and Ack text and frame styles.
- Graphics may now be inserted using the Image control under Standard Controls.
- Value List and Color List threshold attribute dialogs now show the status of all attributes in a grid with checkboxes and selectors for ease of configuration.
- New Seven Segment Display colors have been added.
- New Valve graphics have been added with configurable direction colors. A register, on and off color may be assigned to each direction segment of the valve to show direction and flow.
- New Chasers have been added that allow the user to configure them to operate in reverse direction and configure the background color.
- New Indicator buttons with configurable colors have been added.
- New Selector Switches have been added with configurable position values and configurable display color. If switch is disabled dynamically, the color of the switch goes to gray.
- Added new static texture graphics such a Bricks and Mesh for screen decoration.
- Frames now support a padding feature to allow more space for the control inside if needed.
- Page backgrounds can now have an opacity to fade them without editing the background graphic.
- Web User Interface logins may be automated by using browser's address bar or creating a link with an address of -- http://<address>/?U:<user name>,P:<password>,WUI:<wui name>.
- A watchdog register may be utilized with the above command. An extra specifier with a boolean watch dog register index is all that is required -- http://<address>/?U:<user name>,P:<password>,WUI:<wui name>,WDR:<boolean register index>. The register will be toggled with every poll of the Web User Interface. This allows the control program to see activity for each client (assuming a different WDR: register index for each client).
- Date and Time fields have been added which allow reading, writing and syncing of the RTC from the WUI interface. A User must have either admin or RTC Read or RTC Write permissions for the Date or Time fields to display. Date and Time field will actually display time from the local client synchronizing at load time and every hour afterward (and also after any Date or Time write or sync).
- Added a Documents Link field that displays document links to any document the current user has access permissions.
- If liveview.html is called directly from the browser with no command line options the user will be prompted for login credentials and the first Web User Interface configured will display after credentials have been validated.
- Register Write Triggers now can operate from writes to registers in the Web User Interface.
- Font size limits have now been increased to 1024px for very large lettering.
- Added Display Scaling for any numeric register. Register Writes are done to display values and a reverse scale value is written to the actual register on the controller. The user never sees the unscaled value.
- Numerical Register fields mapped to Integer registers now display full decimal format as specified. A divide by 100 is applied to an Integer if its decimal configuration is set to 2 places for example.
- Registers that are not configured will now show a Register Configuration Error! in place of the control where the error occurred when the web page is displayed.
- Web User Interface now supports "Lightning Bolt" compiles and downloads from the Web User Interface editor in ScadaBuilder.
- A WUI User Library directory has been added to facility a user adding their own graphics. If ScadaWorks is updated, the WUI User Library directory is left alone.
- User Portal (Web Interface) Features Added:
- User Portal logins may be automated by using browser's address bar or creating a link with and address of -- http://<address>/?U:<user name>,P:<password>.
- Improved login credential handling for all web pages. The User Portal will now show a warning and returns to the login screen after a session has expired. Web User Interface and Textual User Interface will prompt that the session has expired and close the current window if they were called from the User Portal.
- Added ability to backup Application and Application plus data configuration to a USB flash drive. Applications may be restored by placing the controller in Loader mode and selecting from multiple backups (with notes) on a USB drive. Full Application + Data backups require stopping the application first. Backing up only the application can be done a run-time with stopping the application. A new User Permission has been added to allow non-admin users to do this operation.
- All fields now have a "Keypad" icon that allows the user to edit fields without a built-in keyboard interface.
- Simple Cellular Text Message Interface.
- Allows sending of messages from a Message Register with a configurable destination phone number.
- Allows receiving of message to a Message Register so the control program can process it independent of the Text Message Interface (TMI).
- Added support for Network Time Protocol (NTP) configured in the Options Tab in Node Settings. A gateway must be setup in the Node Setting and access to an NTP server is required. If an NTP server name is used, at least one valid DNS server must be setup in the Node Settings.
- Telnet Administration Console on port 52223 is now turned off by default but can be enabled in the Node Settings.
- Added prompt dialog when doing a complete controller setup. User now has ability to clean the controller of retained variable files to prevent conflicts from previous applications by unchecking the "Preserve Retained Variables" checkbox in the prompt dialog.
- Textual User Interfaces now have a Web Portal Only option which allows TUI access in the User Portal but does not make the TUI available by telnet.
- Fixed issue in Web User Interface and secure Trending that would cause the logged in session to timeout even if there is activity.
- Fixed issue where Modbus TCP/IP Master protocol would fail improperly if a Destination IP lookup, or off network Destination IP was configured with no Gateway configured in the Node Settings. Other connection errors such as an intermittent network could cause the same issue. Other properly configured Destinations would not get serviced in such a case.
- Time and Date Synchronization over any Modbus or Bricknet protocol now updates with UTC (GMT) in case time zones are different on controllers or RTU's involved. If this functionality is currently used on controllers with different time zones, all controllers involved must be updated to at least this version.
- Fixed issue where some USB drives were not retain the USB "Prep" operation. This would lead to false boot ups to USB when inserted into a USB port.
- WUI controls are not allowed to be placed to the left of the editor window. Previously, if this happened, the control would not appear in the web page.
- Fixed issue where scan-time could be affected when FOR, REPEAT or WHILE loops are used within a program due to multitask switching during loop iterations. Context switches now only happen during loops that run greater than one millisecond. The issue was more acute when many communication tasks were pending causing the necessity for more tasks to be serviced during loop iterations.
- Added support for ICL's Graphical Web User Interfaces which can be accessed from any modern browser.
- Supports IE9 or better, Chrome, Firefox, Safari (iPad, and iPhone) and Android browsers. Utilizes SVG graphics and interfaces with a full HMI designer within ScadaBuilder with full access control (configured in the designer in conjunction with the User Portal).
- Added Support for Standard Controls including Registers, Page Links, Value Lists, Text Buttons (for use as Triggers), Text Fields, and Multiple line Text Fields (Text Memo).
- All text controls support multiple fonts (full support depends on browsers used) utilizing font color, size, bold, italics, underline and blink attributes.
- Added support for multiple graphical controls including 2 and 3 position selector Switches, Rocker Switches, Pumps--boolean, three state, and animated types, Tanks, Bargraphs, Sliders, Chasers, Numeric Displays, Push Button Lights, Valves and Alarm Displays. All graphical controls are scalable.
- Included are a multitude of SVG panels to create and categorize data on the HMI screens as well as an array of pipe pieces for water and gas transport systems.
- Support for Background images, and inserting of static bitmaps, jpegs and svg files are supported as well.
- Most Controls support a colored frame with line color, line width and configurable rounded corners. May be used to show relationships between various components or simply for decoration.
- Support for Invalid data boolean register for all controls to support knowing when data may not be valid from a communication failure or other failure condition.
- All writable controls may be configured with a Disable Register to inhibit writes to controller registers.
- All controls are equipped with an Invisibility flag for runtime configuration or any other uses that may require removing a control from a page dynamically.
- All pages may be configured with a Security Level and authorized through the User Portal Permissions by Permission Group.
- Permissions Groups with Administrator permissions have access to all Pages and Controls in the Web User Interface.
- Trending Changes:
- Trending has been changed to utilize SVG graphics. Canvas graphics bitmaps for Trending has been deprecated. Trending now requires IE9 or better if using Internet Explorer. Version 8 does not support SVG Graphics. If using Trending on XP, Firefox or Chrome may be utilized.
- Trending now supports full screen mode when loading. Setting the height and width of the Trend to 1 or less and x and y to zero will activate full screen mode.
- In Mobile browsers, Trending now supports drag-style zooming in History Mode. Draggable dialogs and legends are also supported.
- Trending menus have been changed to a hoverable navigation menu to save screen space.
- If no data is returned for the first part of a trend, the area affected is now blanked out and an Error Trace callout is added to the legend. Once real data is received, it is plotted.
- Added Select All and Unselect All buttons to Trace Dialog. Trace Enables are cookied for one week from time of change.
- Trending permissions are now assigned to User Groups in the User Portal administrator Account. Trend charts assigned to Groups now require a login from the User Portal and use secure data transactions.
- Fixed issue in Pinnacle Bootloader that could cause a Discovery from ScadaBuilder to fail if subnet mask is different from the host computer. This issue was introduced in 5.02.3701 if the Bootloader was updated from an older version.
- Http buffers have now been increased to support multiple file loads from the Web User Interface.
- Fixed issue in ScadaWorks Installer that placed the liveview.html page in the wrong directory causing it not to be downloaded to the controller on a Complete Controller Setup. Both Web User and Textual User Interfaces use this same file when loading web pages.
- Fixed restart issue where ISaGRAF kernel could hang on a soft reboot.
- Fixed issue with Trending where a Trend configured for Strip mode by default could not accomplish the first load.
Feature and maintenance release.
- Added support for display Textual User Interfaces in the User Portal from a web browser. Supports IE9 or better, Chrome, Firefox, Safari (iPad, and iPhone) and Android browsers.
- Supported controls include Register Fields, Value Lists, Buffer Fields (string, IP and phone number modes), Text Fields, Date/Time Fields, Buttons, Page Links and Alarm Fields.
- All fields support 16 color foreground and background as well as blinking, underline and up to 4 font sizes.
- Added support for a background image in the web version of the Textual User Interface.
- Navigation of Groups and Pages is built in though Page Links may also be used.
- Added support for images-jpg, bmp and gif files are supported. Image files are automatically downloaded to the controller. Images may be sized and can be auto-fit or shown in the original size within an image field.
- Added support for colored frames and rounded corners for the Web version of the Textual User Interface.
- Added support for TUI security and security levels in User Portal login accounts.
- Added support for Enron and Pemex Modbus Extensions.
- Added support for Pemex Gas Streams.
- Added support of Gas Calc Sensor Multipoint Calibration.
- Enabled Web Server file caching to increase performance for pages that have already been downloaded.
- Web Server now responds immediately to GET requests resulting in increased performance.
- Added support for named Security Levels in the User Portal Interfaces.
- User Portal Administrator accounts now have access to all configuration in the Portal.
- User Permissions have been replaced with Group Permissions. Users are now assigned to permission groups to grant access. Any existing account on upgrade will generate a Group and a User of the same name as previous accounts.
- User Portal Alarm Groups, Gas Flows, Trends, Web TUI's, Text Message Interfaces, and Documents have been given assignable permissions for each instance configured in ScadaBuilder.
- User Portal RTC sync now shows the controller's time in GMT when the Synchronize Real-Time-Clock to PC dialog is open.
- User Portal Alarm popups do not return to the main menu after wards. The current dialog stays open.
- Trends now utilize secure transactions when assigned to a Group in the User Portal. Trends that are not assigned to User Portal Groups will utilize the old-style command set.
- Added ability to change FTP server and client port numbers.
- Updated Text Message Interface to support CDMA and H5 Messenger Cell Modems.
- Increased ARP cache size to better recover from failed ARP requests.
- Fixed Ethernet IP client and server semaphore issue that could cause failed communication.
- Fixed issue where system could run out of file handles if web server gets too busy.
- Fixed issue in User Portal where not having Real Time Clock permissions could cause a rejection of a user login.
- Fixed issue where datewr() function could write a bad year to real time clock.
- Fixed issue where ioscan() function could cause an application to hang at shutdown.
- In the User Portal, the Registers view has been depricated in favor of the User Portal Textual User Interface. Register permissions have been omitted from the Registers dialog.
- Registers mapped to physical inputs are no longer allowed to be written to from any ScadaBuilder Interface (TUI's protocols etc...). A system.log entry will be generated if this is attempted.
Feature and maintenance release.
- Added ISaGRAF functions for manually triggering telemetry Network Events.
- nshandle() -- retreive a Network Session handle from a Network Session name.
- ndhandle() -- retreive a Network Destination handle from a Network Session handle and Network Destination name.
- nehandle() -- retreive a Network Event handle from a Network Destination handle and Network Event name.
- netrigger() -- manually trigger a Network Event from a Network Event handle.
- nepending() -- monitor the progress of a pending Network Event by Network Event handle to see if it has completed.
- Added ISaGRAF function block nethandles() for getting all Network Session, Network Destination and Network Event handles in one operation from the names of each respectively.
- Added ISaGRAF function block Redundant() for supporting Master / Slave redundancy between two controllers. Redundant feature operates over Ethernet, Serial or both. When operating with both interfaces, the Serial link acts as a hotstandby backup interface to the Ethernet link. Serial is support over RS-485 as well.
Feature and maintenance release.
- Added support for ICL Pinnacle Educational Trainer (PET) controllers.
- Added ISaGRAF Functions fm_writecrlf() and fm_readcrlf for reading and writing lines in a file that are CRLF delimited.
- Fixed issue in User Portal if no Documents or no Trends were configured when the respective buttons where clicked, the interface would stop loading data. Page would need to be refreshed.
- Fixed monitoring issue in DNP 3 Master Session with unsolicited messages from a DNP 3 Slave.
- Fixed issue where ISaGRAF function msgrd() would not terminate a Message variable correctly if it was a full size 255 bytes. Msgrd() would set the Message variable length to 0.
- Fixed issue where ISaGRAF function feof() would not work with all text files (files missing the EOF character on the end would not report an end of file).
Feature and maintenance release.
- Added support for csv download of trend data from both current graph and selectable date range and resolution.
- User Portal now runs faster with multiple command support and lower command overhead.
- User Portal now checks Real Time Clock syncronization if user permissions have read or read/write RTC permissions. Users with RTC read/write permission are allowed to synchronize RTC at Main Menu startup
- Added About version information from the User Portal main menu.
- User Portal now starts pages with no controls in focus to prevent iPad and other mobile devices from popping up touch keyboards when pages are switched or loaded.
- ScadaBuilder can now be configured to download documents on a Complete Controller Setup... and users with "Documents" permissions can access them from the User Portal.
- User Portal now supports retries on slow or non-responsive commands.
- Fixed issue in User Portal where Alarm Popup task could stop polling cycle from any registers type dialog.
- Fixed issue in User Portal where report date prompts would popup a calendar without clicking on the field.
- Fixed issue in ScadaBuilder where TUI groups were orphaned upon deleting a full TUI from the TUI editor.
Feature and maintenance release.
- Added Alarm Support for User Portal.
- Added Alarm autolog feature with date range reporting in User Portal.
- Added support for Alarm Groups.
- Autologged Alarm state changes are now stored in a .csv file under Webroot/autolog/Alarms/<group name>/
- Added Alarm Popup notification in User Portal with disable checkbox.
- Alarm and Gas Reports now support local time of the browser in the User Portal.
- Added Gas Summary to User Portal.
- Users with Gas Setup permissions can now access the user portal gas mixture screens.
- User Portal will now prompt for a Gas Run Reconfig command after configuration changes.
- Added Gas Calc reports with date range reporting where appropriate.
- Added Gas Calc report query to a csv file which can be downloaded from the controllers.
- Added DGH Master Protocol.
- User Portal now works with Safari and other mobile browsers.
- Fixed issue where retained variable left over from previous nodes configurations could corrupt a newly downloaded node configuration.
Feature and maintenance release.
- Added User Portal access via any Web Browser which includes:
- Administrator configurable user accounts for all options below...
- Create Web/HMI access links.
- Allow access to any ScadaBuilder register with Temporary/Confirm, Read/Write and Read-Only attributes.
- Access to change controller IP address from web interface.
- Access to Radio Configuration and Maintenance mode from web interface.
- Access to Trends from web interface.
- Syncronize controller Real-Time-Clock from web interface.
- Configure AGA gas calc runs.
- Calibrate AGA gas calc sensors from web interface.
- Multipoint calibration is now supported.
- Meter Report (Directive 17) can now be generated from the web interface.
- Generate AGA gas calibration reports from web interface.
- Users can now change thier own passwords without administration permissions.
- Trends now work in all browsers including Firefox (recommended), Internet Explorer 8 and above, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- Trends now load faster and display more efficiently.
- Added ISaGRAF IOSCALE() function block which allows users to use existing ScadaBuilder scale records but assign them on the fly programatically.
- Added Text Message Interface (TMI) that allows users to setup accounts, query for data and write data via any text message phone.
- Added support for syncronizing Real Time Clock from a cell modem.
- Added SDX protocol messaging over text messaging. Controller may talk to each other or other compatible Sentry RTU's equiped with cell modem. New Protocol is known as Secure Text Messaging (STM).
- New C DLL API support which allows C programming from the ScadaBuilder interface as a stand-alone task or I/O synchronized task. Requires ON-TIME DLL package available from ICL.
- ScadaBuilder includes advanced editor for doing C developement. All registers are accessablle via macros. Supported functions include:
ComOpen, ComClose, ComReset, ComClearRcvBuf, ComBytesInRcvBuf, ComBytesInXmtBuf, ComSpaceInXmtBuf, ComXmtEmpty, ComFlowControlSet, ComClearStatus, ComRcvFlowOn, ComChangeSettings, ComReadBytes, ComWriteBytes, ComWriteString, ComWriteBytesTimeout, ComWaitUntilXmtEmpty, ComWaitForXmtSpace, ComWaitForRcvBytes, ComWriteRTS, ComWriteDTR, ComWriteBreak, ComPreserveMCR, ComCharGapSetup
- Real Time Clock:
RtcTaskWrite, RtcTaskRead, RtcTaskRead_DOW, RtcTaskHour, RtcTaskTimeToSeconds, RtcSecondsToTime, RtcSecRead, RtcSecElapsed
- System Time:
SysTickRead, SysTickElapsed, SysSecRead, SysSecElapsed
- Register Access:
RegReadBool, RegReadInt32, RegReadFloat, RegReadBuffer, RegReadString RegWriteBool, RegWriteInt32, RegWriteFloat, RegWriteBuffer
- Controller ID:
- Added Everest UI/DI Combo Card.
- Added Ethernet IP Server and Client. B3, N7, F8 and File Numbers are supported (SLC 500). Network Message Links are required for any Ethernet IP Server Network Session. Tagname transactions are not supported at this time.
- Fixed issue where upper channel DI and UIDI would be read improperly at startup.
- anard(), anawr(), realrd() and realwr() now support cross lookups to each other's database if not found in the original. This is to duplicate the way these functions worked in ISaGRAF 3.
- Fixed issue where Network Session Triggers were not available for SDX Network Sessions.
- Fixed issue with Ethernet I/P and connections timing out too soon.
- Now supports DINT (32 bit) values from a Compact and Control Logix controllers (PLC5 mode).
- User Portal does not work with Safari 5.1.x or greater.
Feature and maintenance release.
- Added f_copy_l() ISaGRAF Function Block for copying large files with status feedback in bytes and percentage. f_copy() and f_copy_l now support wildcards *.* and ???.??? in the source file input. When wildcards are used in the source specification, destination files are ignored but drives and directories are supported.
- All file functions in ISaGRAF now check to see if a USB drive is present when doing file operations if USB drives are being used.
- Added auto addressing Network Destinations and Server Network Sessions for the SDX serial protocol.
- ISaGRAF Function and Function Block Help is now tied directly to the ScadaWorks Technical Reference Help.
- FTP Transfer events now support wildcards *.* and ???.??? on Send Event source file names.
- FTP Transfer events now support IDE:, USB1:, USB2:, USB3:, and USB4 nomenclature for file names.
- FTP Server now supports up to 16 simultaneous logins. Login sessions will timeout after 10 minutes of no activity.
- Added High Speed Logging capability for data aquisitions that need to be faster than the normal ISaGRAF (PLC) scan time. This is configured in these parts:
- Configure the I/O to scan outside of the ISaGRAF scan in Node Settings.
- Configure the High Speed logging in the Archive Tab of the LogFile.
- Configure the Logfile name in the Setup Tab of the logfile.
- Configure a "start" Boolean register to trigger aquisition which is set back to FALSE after aquisition is done.
- High Speed Logging also supports mapping a Message register to get the timestamped file name when an aquisition is done.
- f_exist() and f_delete() ISaGRAF functions now support *.* and ???.??? wildcard file specifications.
- Not all exceptions were Watchdog Timer enabled. Any exception will now reboot the controller should the WDT be checked in the Node | Settings dialog.
- ISaGRAF function f_copy() no longer stops ISaGRAF scan during a file copy operation.
- Fixed issue where unused USB device (ViewPoint II) plugged into the controller could hang a startup operation such as a power cycle or reboot.
- Fixed issue where fr_read() and fa_read() functions were not returning correct values.
- Fixed issue where FTP Server logins if not properly logged out would leave server session open forever. Sessions now timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Fixed issue where FTP Transfer Events were running forever if communication was not successful. Ftp Transfer Events no longer support probe modes like other session protocols.
- Fixed issue where ISaGRAF 5 Workbench installer was using an invalid path name to write startup configuration of ScadaBuilder Workbench. Issue was discovered on non-English Windows machines.
- USB drives were showing up as SPI drives when the "drives" command was invoked from the serial or telnet (port 52223) consoles.
Feature and maintenance release.
Added ICLPID block which supports Feed Forward, Integral and Derivate Hold, Anti Windup and Bumpless Manual Transfer.Added support for BUILT IN datalogging and HISTORICAL TRENDING. Trends may now be presented in a web browser with just a few clicks.
Added support for Viewpoint II with:
- Strip chart and Historical modes.
- Two Scales on the same trend.
- Multiple line styles and line color selections.
- Historical Mode allows for date range selections, Zooming and Statistics (Min, Max and Average).
- Hover Cursor mode for examining values.
- Dynamic Trace Enables.
- High data compression for longer histories and low bandwidth recalls.
- Supports Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Multiple Font sizes
- Bold Italic fonts for large fonts
- Soft Button Support
- LED Front Panel Support
- Automatic configuration of page links to function keys with and without LED support.
- Function key page links are support at the General and Page level of VP II TUI interface.
- Text Transparency
- Multiple selectable connections over Ethernet to: Sprite, Solaras, Ascent, Etherlogics (5.01 or greater software) and Pinnacle Controllers.
- USB support with power supplied by USB port as well.
- Built in Alarm Buzzer support.
- Automatic firmware updates.
- Added Subload -> Loader -> Kernel startup support for running application off other drives in the future (not currently available).
- Added functionality to backup and restore calibration and identity data to local and optional I/O cards.
- Added TCP/IP port configuration for outgoing SMTP (email) Network Sessions.
- Added support for some USB serial adapters (FDDI) for receiving and transmitting data. (Modem Control lines are not supported yet).
- Added support ISaGRAF 5 file functions to be able to use USB1:, USB2:, USB3: and USB4: drive specifications. IDE: is the default.
- File Transfer Tool now works when Pinnacle controllers are in Loader mode.
- Added RESTART /INIT to re-initialize a Pinnacle controller's retained database back to initial values or zero as appropriate.
- Added "Reset Retained..." command to Target menu in ScadaBuilder.
- Pinnacle controllers now support up to 255 addresses for DF1.
- Added support for HART Master protocol command 130 specifically for Rotork valves.
- Added support for High Speed Logging separate from the ISaGRAF scan time with sample rates down to 10mS.
- Added System.log entries that write Kernel and other versions at startup for troubleshooting purposes. Syslog does not show up on LCD screen.
- ISaGRAF function f_delete now uses same drive specifications as other file functions: IDE:, USB1:, USB2:, USB3: and USB4:.
- Maximum scan time (output of ScanMax() ISaGRAF function) no longer updates during ScadaBuilder application configuration. It gives a more accurate reading based on post startup program cycles.
- Divide By Zero errors in ISaGRAF programs now write an entry to the System.log file and initiate a clean shutdown.
- Host names are now supported in the WAN/IP field for ISaGRAF Debugging. Lightning bolt downloads with this same methodology still has some issues.
- Fixed issue where I2C errors were being reported by mistake.
- Fixed issue with DNP 3.0 time back fill not advancing.
- Fixed ISaGRAF 5 issue where an application would not start when configured for a large number of variables (9000 or more).
- Fixed issue with Advanta, Integra, and Ultima controllers reading temperature in Celcius even when set to Farenheit.
- Fixed issue when doing a Project | Save As... where some subdirectories were not being copied properly.
- Fixed issue when doing a node copy of ISaGRAF 5 nodes where sub-parameters of functions and function blocks were not being copied with the node.
- Fixed issue where TUI Log history viewing could cause a TUI Task freeze.
- Tab delimited log files no longer show funny characters when shown on a TUI display.
- Fixed issue where customers would attempt to update the Loader.rtb and Subload.rtb from serial would cause startup issues in the controller.
- Fixed issue with IOSCFG.INI being generated from ScadaBuilder would cause Thermocouple issues on Shasta Combo I/O modules.
- Fixed issue with voice where messages were not transmitted out in a timely manner causing skips in the voice output.
- Fixed issue with retained variables used for Network Configurations were not updated before they were used causing the default configurations to be used.
- Fixed issue where Digi Radios would not login if over-the-air baud rate was set to 9600 baud.
- Fixed issue where Hart Network Destinations were not resolving addresses correctly.
- Fixed issue where Hart Secondary Masters could cause the HART interface to stop communicating.
- Fixed issue where the CPU Watch Dog Timer could get reconfigured (disabled) at runtime. CPU Watchdog is much more robust.
- Fixed issue in ISaGRAF file write functions were not disabled during a Power Fail Halt.
- Fixed issue where the FTP server, FTP Client Transfers, and Http server could push ISaGRAF scan times out very long and could cause the WDT to elapse and reset the unit.
- Enabled WDT during System Hardware Initialization so that any failure during that time (such as a USB initialization failure) will attempt to restart the unit after 30 seconds. WDT timer is disabled after this operation if not configured by the user's application.
- Fixes issue with USB telemetry ports where USB data was not being written out immediately. This issue showed up in the HART protocol specifically.
- Fixed issue with Hart Protocol to throw away
extraneous bytes received on the modem interface. This issue was causing timeslot errors between primary master and secondary master devices.
Feature and maintenance release.
- Logfile extensions can now be specified. If archiving is enabled, then a "1" or a "2" is added to the extension. If archiving is disabled, then the file extension is written verbatim.
- Added ability to add a text footer to logfiles to facilitate writing XML and HTML files on the fly.
- Added automatic firmware updates for I/O card and HMI firmware.
- Added self recovery feature for I/O card information.
- Added TUI Page Triggers to change the TUI display page programatically.
- Added a disk drive space check in ScadaBuilder before downloading to a controller to insure there is enough space to hold downloaded files.
- Pinnacle programs can run on any Pinnacle controller so long as communication hardware is compatible. I/O will be disabled if controller type does not match.
- Logfile sizes can now be specified in megabytes for Pinnacle controllers.
- Long file names can be used for log files (256 characters max).
- Added support for Rubicon Controller.
- Added support for Everest DIO Combo Board.
- Everest Controller now supports Digi/MaxStream radios.
- Added support for controllers with two megabyte internal drives and IDE system drives.
- I/O board slots are now cleared when the controller model is changed.
- Added preformatted phone number modes to TUI buffers.
- Enable control register can now be mapped to triggers.
- HMI display now indicates when an error has been written to the system.log file.
- Default message buffer size has been changed from 12 characters to 20 characters
- New Hibeam symbols:pumps, tanks, valves and basic indicator symbols; have been added to the Hibeam Library by ICL.
- HiBeam directories are generated during a Completed Controller Setup... and Loader version is greater than 1.06b10.
- HiBeam java class files are downloaded to target during a Complete Controller Setup... and Hibeam is installed on development PC.
- ISaGRAF 5 Kernel and ScadaBuilder version must match when sending programs to target via lightning bolt or target download. If there is a mismatch then a Complete Controller Setup... must be done from loader mode.
- A startup.log file has been added to capture controller startup console output. The file may be retreived via the Tools | File Transfer dialog in ScadaBuilder.
- ScadaBuilder has the ability to update the ICL Loader software on controllers. 1.06b10 or better must be already on the controller.
- Added Telnet command console port 52223 to eliminate the need for a serial port to do administration tasks such as firmware updates and version checks.
- Updated report generator:
- Mapped I/O channels now properly display the register which they are mapped.
- I/O config is now properly generated for Pinnacle controllers and expansion I/O cards.
- Added support for the following new I/O sections: DI/AI filter, DI/PI interval, UI/AI speed, UI/AI averaging, DO/AO WDT and DO PWM sections.
- Added new network layer "Network Destinations" to simplify the configuration, tracking, and reconfiguration of remote nodes in Network Events.
- Added support for Secure Data Exchange protocol including AES 128 bit encryption.
- Added support for Viewpoint Express local and network HMI.
- I/O cards and the local HMI Display now automatically update firmware when a Complete Controller Setup is done.
- Added support for Level 2 Serial and TCP/IP DNP3 protocol both Slave and Master configurations.
- System will now generate system.log entries when any I2C bus errors occur.
- Added File functions for copying, opening, reading, writing, and closing files.
- Added file seek function f_seek to find or set a position in a file.
- Added file size utility option for the diskmgt() function.
- Added end of file function f_eof to detect when an end of file is reached.
- Added legacy day_time function to produce stings the way ISaGRAF 3 supported them.
- Fixed issue with Emails and real number displaying full resolution when only limited digits after the decimal point are specified.
- Fixed issue with lost interrupts that could have caused such symptoms as loss of comport data, loss of Real Time Clock accuracy and loss of timer ticks within control programs.
- Fixed issue with retained variables not being initialized on the first scan of ISaGRAF.
- Fixed issue where program shutdowns could hang the kernel (development time only).
- Fixed issue where blocks of message registers were not being logged properly.
- Fixed issue where RTC fields HMI now properly adjust the date/time values using the Up/down arrows.
- Thermocouple measurement calcs are no longer affected by changes to Cold Junction Temperature scaling.
- Fixed ISaGRAF 5 node copy error caused by project conversion from ISaGRAF 3 to ISaGRAF 5.
- Fixed issue where controllers may hang on an application shutdown (development time only).
- Fixed issue where Everest controllers were not going into radio diagnostic mode properly.
- Fixed issue where devices could be mapped incorrectly when upgrading projects to latest version. All v5.00b26 and earlier node files are promoted to the new device list format.
- The "Use address segment from switch" control is now disabled for Pinnacle controllers.
- Routing, NetPorts & NetSessions buttons in Node Settings are now disabled for non-controller RTUs.
- ISaGRAF compiled files are now included within project and node archives.
- Advanta DI8 filter can now be configured from ScadaBuilder I/O to prevent DI8 from toggling unexpectedly on 120VAC units.
- Network Event and Network Session gap configurations are now used with all protocols.
- NPOpen function in ISaGRAF was not handling Network Port handles properly cause the NPOpen command to fail..
- On Pinnacle controllers, a low voltage on the power input (less than 8.7VDC) will prevent the controller from starting up until the power reaches the minimum required volts DC. A system.log entry will be generated after the power has returned to normal.
- On Pinnacle controllers, a possiblilty of locking up could occur should the input power supply sag below 8.7VDC. Controller will now recover or reboot from such a condition and generate a system log entry after the power has returned to normal.
- Added Pinnacle series controllers Everest, Shasta, and Lassen.
- Added ISaGRAF version 5.20 for Pinnacle series controllers.
- Demo mode has been changed to only stop the control program within
ISaGRAF after 30 minutes. This allows customers whose applications
are without controls.
- Added UDP discovery mode to help connect Pinnacles easily on an
existing network or a stand-alone point to point Ethernet network.
- Added a secondary recovery loader mode for Pinnacle controllers
to aid customer in initial setup and recovery setup of nodes they
are locked out of. Loader mode requires physical access to the controller.
- Pinnacle controllers do not require a serial cable to get up and
running. Only an Ethernet cable is required. Once connected, all administrative
tasks may be carried out over the Ethernet link.
- Pinnacle controllers support full on-line updates from either ScadaBuilder
- Added TUI Screen interface for new HMI on the front of every Pinnacle
- Added double sized fonts and digital forcing fields to new HMI configuration.
- Pinnacle controllers operate with 256 sockets available for TCP
server and client sockets by default and more may be added by the
- Added On-time RTOS for Pinnacle controllers.
- Zmodem (serial transfers) are now part of the kernel on Pinnacle
- Added support for Shasta Combo 1 and Shasta Digital I/O option boards.
- ISaGRAF HiBeam Screen Builder used to build browser enabled screens
that are served up from the controller is now included with ScadaWorks.
HiBeam currently needs to be licensed separately from the ScadaWorks
License. You will need to contact ICL Technical Support.
- ISaGRAF License Manager is included with the installer for the purposes
of registering HiBeam.
- Fixed retained variables so that values can be transferred between
nodes by file. Two classifications were added: "fast" where
data is stored to local FRAM when it changes and "set point"
where data will be stored to a file at a much slower rate.
- Added serial port forwarding from a TCP/IP UDP packets. This communication
link can coexist with master sessions on the serial port in question.
It also allows the use of virtual serial port software from www.eterlogic.com
- Added ScadaBuilder interface for configuring Digi radios on Lassen
controllers via Comport 5 on the front of the unit. The application
must be stopped to do this process.
- Added PFI and Watchdog support.
- Expanded version command (console) for better support in the future.
- Added I2C diagnostics to console for field troubleshooting purposes.
- Improved I2C I/O bus error recovery.
- Improved Exception diagnostics to aid in technical support.
- Added support for all Thermocouple types on Pinnacle universal inputs.
- Added support for detecting when a bootable USB flash disk has been
inserted into the
controller to prompt user to prep disk, making it non-bootable and
ready for data logging.
- Added ISaGRAF 5 sockets functions to support TCP and UDP operations
from a control program:
- Users with older programs that were created before 5.00b35 will
need go to the ISaGRAF Workbench of their existing program and do
a File | Import | PLC definition from the Program Files\ICL\ScadaBuilder\ISa5\TargetDefinition.tdb
to use the above socket functions.
- Added samples for ISaGRAF sockets functions located in the ScadaWorks
directory under Samples\ISa5Sockets.
- Added ability to Import, Export and Copy ISaGRAF 5 nodes within
and outside a project.
- Added function to STAT button when pressed prompts user to remove
USB drive safely.
- Added Hibeam Startup to online help.
- Added on-line help for built-in Pinnacle LCD HMI.
- Added system logging of ISaGRAF warnings and system errors in plain
- Kernel now pays attention to ISaGRAF variable locking when writes
are coming from communication interfaces.
- Fixed issue where semaphore could be left in the wrong state should
a Call Group be disabled at the wrong time using the ISaGRAF NS_CTRL()
- Fixed security level access issue with TUI RTC field.
- Fixed problem where date field would not have the proper attribute
when on the header of a TUI.
- Fixed ISaGRAF 3 problem where downloads from the ISaGRAF 3 Workbench
would stop at 98 or 99 percent.
- Fixed ISaGRAF 3 problem where a memory allocation error would only
report an "error ". It now reports the proper error
"Memory Allocation Failed".
- Fixed ISaGRAF 3 Redundnt function. Programs with long scan times
could cause the function to timeout prematurely. Added Array and SFC
- Fixed problem where RTC operations were not being serviced after
an application restart from SB.
- Fixed problem where a TIMEOUT message would occur on the HMI display
of a Pinnacle because there was no Textual User Interface (TUI) configured
for the HMI display.
- Fixed problem where docking stations and other hardware configurations
could invalidate the ScadaWorks registration numbers.
- Fixed problem where serial Modbus RTU character gap times were being
calculated incorrectly. This resulted in a slow down of the Modbus
Slave serial interface.
- Fixed issue where Retained variables are allowed to have initial
values but these are not allowed in ISaGRAF.
- Fixed issue that I/O Forcing is not retentive through a power outage.
- Fixed problem where deleting (freeing) ISaGRAF message queues could
cause problems when accesses from the debugger or Hibeam were done.
- Fixed issue where long ISaGRAF 5 compiles (Pinnacles) would leave
files in a state that was not synchronized.
- Fixed issue if the ISaGRAF 5 debugger was open, opening a project
or doing a make from ScadaBuilder could cause both the ISaGRAF and
ScadaBuilder Windows interfaces to crash.
- Fixed problem where going to debug could cause a workbench version
mismatch from what is on the controller when ScadaBuilder saw that
a new compile (make) was needed. User is now prompted to do the make,
and if answering yes to do a download to the controller from ScadaBuilder.
- Fixed issue where Remote File Hosting (remote downloading over serial
networks) would cause a problem under ISaGRAF 5. Cause: ISaGRAF 5
uses files with no extensions on the file name and these were not
being transferred properly.
- Fixed issue with Remote Scaling in Network Sessions and using a
large number of assignments in a single session.
- PI and DI Rates were not handled properly at shutdown for Pinnacle
- Fixed restart issue where retained variables in ISaGRAF could cause
an application not to restart properly after an ISaGRAF workbench
- Fixed issue where Pinnacle Controller's using serial admin port
configured for Com1 would interfere with the ISaGRAF 5 ComOpen and
- Fixed problem where Comports opened within ISaGRAF could be left
in that state during a resource restart.
- Fixed issue where Com1 opened in ISaGRAF would still have Console
messages written to it.
- Fixed issue where the Administration serial port would try to use
Com1 when ISaGRAF has it open.
- Fixed issue with HiBeam resource index that could have caused
problems with user applications and the configuration manager.
- Fixed issue with data logging where booleans could be logged with
extra uninitialized data.
- Fixed issue where email logs were writing to A: drive erroneously.
- Fixed issue with Hibeam Trending. Files downloaded for trend configuration
were not being read from the proper location on the controller.
- Fixed issue where retained variables restore was not initializing
the Physical values as well as the Logical values in ISaGRAF dictionary
- Fixed issue where retained messages were not being restored with
the proper length causing concatenation errors.
- Fixed issue where Hibeam Server was not restarting after a Hibeam
- Customers that have installed previous 5.x beta software, 5.00b17,
5.00b14 or earlier 5.x versions, will need to call ICL Technical Support
to re-register their ScadaWorks and ISaGRAF 5 add ons.
- Online updates of communication and other ScadaBuilder configuration
items may cause ISaGRAF to restart if needed after a download.
- File function previously implemented in ISaGRAF 3 are not available
in ISaGRAF 5. They will be available in a future release.
- Converting from ISaGRAF 3 to ISaGRAF 5 must be done by ICL. Conversion
utilities will be available in Version 5.22 of the ISaGRAF Work bench.
- When running Hibeam intensive applications, serial communications
may experience occasional timeouts due to data loss (corrected 5.01 version).
- Redundancy is not available in the Pinnacle series controllers.
- Changed FTP transfers to set the FTP fail flag to true and not retry
when a source file does not exist on the local side.
- Added TrigInitDelaySet() to hold off the initialization of triggers
- Added incremental and duration retrigger options to RTC triggers.
- Added array support in ISaGRAF REDUNDNT block.
- Added Bricknet access to Digital Output PWM registers on Microbricks
that support the feature.
- Added ability to disable automatic "makes" in ISaGRAF
when programs are downloaded.
- Added HTML Help to all controls, menus as well as making the manuals
available on-line. Expanded manual, updated screen shots, added ISaGRAF
ICL functions section as well as a hierarchy overview section.
- Quick start guides are also in HTML Help format.
- Added serial TUI mouse navigation for those TUI controls that support
- Added self-triggering Network Events to all master protocols--not
just Modbus Master.
- Added DNS retry and retry time parameters to the Node | Settings
| Ethernet/Serial IP tab.
- Changed ISaGRAF data memory model to allow for larger than 64K program
control files. Limit is now available memory in the controller.
- Advanta was not configured to properly detect when the Real Time
Clock battery was bad. Reading may have been arbitrary.
- Thermal type devices that supported negative ranges would not read
- In the dialer feature, long messages would cause a sample overflow.
This manifested itself as playing the remaining samples in the wave
- Timings between phone numbers and phone number lists were not being
set making it impossible to pause between calls.
- Netevents configured as "Regmode | Auto" were always delivered
as signed numbers.
- Telnet TUI management on different TCP/IP port numbers did not listen
- TUI fields get shifted when blank label lines are used.
- Redundnt block programs with large scan times could not complete
data transfers properly.
- Blocks doing Real Time Clock writes were not accounting for the
Daylight Savings Time flag.
- RTCSECWR function where it was not compensating for the century
- RUNTIME function block was not updating it's internal time while
block was disabled. It also would not set the time unless the digital
input was on.
- TOTALIZE function block was not updating it's internal time while
block was disabled.
- Two Modbus TCP Slave sessions could not simultaneously monitor for
communication on two TCP/IP port numbers.
- Fixed problem where RS-485 trail delay could be affected by excessive
sockets activity causing timeouts to remote I/O talking over RS-485
- Fixed problem where DNS lookups could cause the controller to stall
for long periods of time on a failed lookup.
- Fixed problem where high latency TCP/IP networks would cause monitoring
sockets to stop accepting connections.
- Added intelligent Make prompt to automatically detect when the
user needs to do an ISaGRAF make according to what has changed
in the application.
- Added the ability to create Registers, Triggers, Alarms, and
Network Sessions on the fly from other records that might need
these data elements.
- Added ability to configure local PC address temporarily to access
node under development. Prompts user before changing IP address
- Added viewer capability in the Tools | FTP Transfer dialog with
configurable viewable files.
- Added TCP/IP WAN address for downloading to something other
than the primary Ethernet address. The WAN address can also be
a site name string.
- Added ability to synchronize Real Time Clock over FTP from ScadaBuilder.
- Eliminated need to pre-create Network Ports. All ports are available
(if not already used for debugging) for configuration at any time.
- Changed Project Options to "Project Settings".
- Changed Node Options to "Node Settings" to better
reflect operations for node configuration.
- Downloads will only prompt once during a download operation
should "Prompt" be selected in Node | Settings | FTP/HTTP
- Added serial comport TCP/IP configuration to the Node | Settings
| TCP/IP tab.
- Added a comport download feature to the Node | Settings | General
tab to supersede the project's comport download configuration.
- In places where register block sizes apply, the user can now
select the end register by name.
- Eliminated the use of the NOCON executable. Code is now embedded
into the ISaGRAF kernel.
- Power Fail Interrupt now recovers from a brown out condition
without resetting the controller. This is supported on Etherlogic
and ScadaFlex Plus controllers only.
ISaGRAF Function Blocks
- Changed day_time function to use more efficient means of reading
real time clock.
- Added Totalize function block for totalizing any real numbered
analog based on time.
- Added Runtime for function block totalized time while any boolean
point remains true.
- Added Pack16 and Unpack16 function blocks for packing and unpacking
booleans into and out of an integer register.
- Added DiskMgt function block to allow user to programmatically
get the amount of free space on the controller flash disk, create
a directory and change to a directory.
- Added UDP feature to the Modbus TCP Master and Slave protocol.
- Added "Dropped Carrier" modem statistic.
- Added the ability to skip a number in a phone number list if
a single "0" is in the list when operating from message
- Added DNP3 protocol master and slave (this is still a beta feature).
- Added support so a Bricknet monitor session will update it's
global stats for all associated sessions. Address net stats from
associated Bricknet sessions are re-mapped to the monitoring Bricknet
- Added support for DF1 0x0F:0xAB (protected typed logical write
with/ mask) command function.
- Added support for DF1 diagnostic status message.
- Added support for automatically disabling the console if the
port is used by a net session.
- Added dropped carrier diagnostic to modem.
- Dialer and VUI interfaces may have standard messages reprogrammed
to customize the voice application. See Node | Generate Voice
and click on the "Customize" button.
- Support for multilingual voices has been added for French, Spanish,
German and Portuguese.
- Added Month/Day or Day/Month date annunciation.
- Added gain configuration for voice generation.
- Registers of integer, real, or boolean may have indexes of up
to 65535. Messages (buffers) are still limited to 1-9999.
- Registers may be created with prefix, enumeration, suffix, and
- All Register drop down boxes now include a tree which displays
the data type and the register index (AKA network address).
- Registers can be created using template files for common functions.
- A Register display has been added to examine usage and indexing.
- Registers can be created from any drop down box in the ScadaBuilder
system that uses registers.
- General purpose register mappings have been moved to their own
branch in the ScadaBuilder tree. These mappings include:
- Time Zone
- Daylight Savings
- Memory Available
- Status LED
- Clock Speed Set
- Serial number (MSB and LSB)
- Low Battery
- State Triggers now handle all edge triggering as well. Old applications
will be updated to the new format automatically.
- Triggers now have separate on/off debounce times. Consolidated
some common trigger setup functions.
- Added an integer map to specify the current alarm state in an
- Log events may have a register block size for "on the fly"
configuration for the number of contiguous registers logged.
- Added ability to configure a multi-line Log Entry by hitting
enter at the end of each line within the Log Entry.
- Added secure login authentication.
- Events now show a "register map" where applicable
to show exactly what registers are being accessed locally and
- Added RTC Set and RTC Get events for Modbus and Bricknet protocols.
Textual User Interface (TUI)
- Added Group feature to better facilitate navigation using CTRL
P and CTRL N functionality. Also applies to PREV and NEXT on the
- Added Security levels to all pages in system.
- Added Security to all fields in system.
- Added attributes to Text Fields, Value List labels and Page
- Added 8 bit and 16 bit signed modes to numeric controls to allow
the proper display of negative numbers.
- Added Telnet terminal for use with Ethernet version of the TUI
- Enhanced TUI parsing speed for large TUI applications.
- Reduced memory use and allocation.
- Added TUI Telnet timeout parameter.
- Added support to run the same TUI on two different ports.
- Added support to hide the cursor in lower-right corner of the
TUI, instead of just line 25.
Voice User Interface (VUI)
- Added "Number of rings before answer" feature.
- Fixed problem in Node Options (now Node Settings) TCP/IP tab where
the Max Number of Sockets parameter would get reset to 8 whenever
the dialog closed. This prevented the user from changing it when needed.
- Fixed problem where Logfile Entries could overflow the logfile write
buffer should large block sizes be used.
- Fixed Delta Triggers from registers where a zero in the set point
would cause a constant trigger. A zero in the set point register now
disables the Delta Trigger.
- Etherlogic and ScadaFlex Plus controllers can now recover from a
brown-out condition (Power Fail Interrupt) without resetting.
- Fixed problem where function blocks (such as the average block)
could be configured in such a way to have other function block's data
overwriting its values. This manifested itself in the average block
because it had the largest data target for the misconfigured function
blocks to corrupt.
- Fixed Issues in Advanta, Integra and Ultima Etherlogics where
DI and PI Rates were not getting updated/configured properly at runtime.
- Fixed problem where Bricknet dialup systems with multiple destinations
or sessions would not be able to monitor and share the dialup modem
properly. This caused problems for units dialing in.
- Fixed problem where a logged alarm being acknowledged from a Dialer
could cause system instability.
- Fixed problem where telemetry file transfers used the wrong file
specification for destination file.
- Fixed problem where listening sockets could get out of sync between
a listen and an open. This now monitored and flagged as a "listen
error" which is recorded in the system.log file.
- Fixed problem where the watchdog (when enabled) would cause a reset
of the controller after a clean exit from the program. This caused
download problems from ScadaBuilder.
- Changed Modbus RTU system to work from message gaps thus eliminating
- Added FTP status buffer update that shows how many bytes have been
sent during the current transfer. Works with both Ethernet and PPP
- Added the ability to detect a failure on an FTP transfer no matter
the reason for the file not being delivered (ie loss of carrier or
remote server disconnected).
- Mapping DI Counters was indexed improperly in the Integra I/O driver.
- Logfiles that were set to not overwrite archives could potentially
archive every time the archive file was deleted or transferred off
- Modbus RTU task could operate on uninitialized data should a receive
timeout occur causing the task to stop. No other protocols were affected.
- Dialup Modbus sessions no longer pass token to other dialup sessions
while a file transfer is active over the dialup link. The transfer
will finish or fail out before the system moves on.
- When using voice, it was possible that the system would not shutdown
properly when doing a reset or termination of the program.
- ISaGRAF 3.54 licensing would not work on some workstations and laptops.
- TCP/IP would shutdown over a long period of time.
Major feature release.
- Added support for Etherlogic Ultima and Integra model controllers.
- Added support for multiple internal modems on Integra model controllers.
- Added file transfer over Bricknet and Modbus.
- This feature allows users to download new applications "over
the air". This feature is also known as Remote File Hosting.
- Added file export utility for Ergoview tag databases.
- Added replacement dictionary editor for ISaGRAF dictionary to better
control deletion problems within ScadaBuilder (ISaGRAF dictionary
access is still supported from ISaGRAF Workbench.)
- Added support for faster serial clocks on models that require voice.
- Added FTP custom command support for rebooting over FTP link.
- Added modem scripting functions to allow ICL and customers to interface
to more types and styles of dialup and cell type modems.
- Added modem script to support Multitech MTSMC-G-F2 cellular
modem (T-Mobile version).
- Added modem script to support V32 mode connection for internal
and external Radicom dialup modems.
- Added the ability to disable probe checks in Network Sessions.
- Added capability of downloading over Zmodem without hitting the
- Added ability to specify FTP "active" mode for some Microsoft servers
that do not support passive mode.
- Added the ability to configure PPP dialup links to initiate remote
- Added ability to configure an optional gateway for PPP configurations.
- Added VUI feature to list unacknowledged and acknowledged dialer
alarms with key code entry.
- Added VUI feature to list read-only registers with one key code
- Added support for MAXIO module U16/6 and D24/16..
- Added support for mapping GPS delta time and distance to registers
with a configurable delta threshold.
- Added support to manually trigger the archive of a log file.
- Added support in Logfile Events that allows a user specified register
to change the block size of a log entry at runtime.
- Added ability to configure up to 64 sockets for TCP/IP use.
- Added function blocks to ISaGRAF including:
- f_delete for deleting files.
- f_rename for renaming files.
- f_exist to check if file exists.
- rtcsecwr to write to the real time clock in seconds since midnight
- redundnt to allow customers to setup identical controller programs
to hot swap control with a master/slave configuration.
- read_sw to read hardware address switch from controllers that
- Updated ISaGRAF Workbench to version 3.54. New features in this
- Up to 32 character variable names.
- Grep function for finding text and symbols throughout a project.
- Added support for triggering from and logging status buffers for
- Added String (message) data type to Modbus protocols.
- Added feature where outgoing dialup TCP/IP protocols have appropriate
routes automatically created.
- Significantly reduced kernel size allowing more memory to be allocated
for customer application.
- Added ability to monitor TUI and HTTP activity status while connected
over a serial or dialup connection to allow the connection to continue
and not time out.
- Added ability to configure multiple TUI instances over Telnet. As
many as four users are supported.
- Added ability to auto-configure NVRAM from application file to
facilitate network and over-the-air application updates. No external
NVRAM update is now necessary. Controller will reboot automatically
if NVRAM is increased.
- Added PDF Report Generator to allow the documentation of ScadaBuilder
- Added WYSIWYG viewer and editor for the TUI and ability to configure
line, dot or no grid.
- Added Group Copy and Group Paste capability for copying multiple
controls from one TUI page to another--even if they are on a separate
- Added the ability to automatically use NOCON when the console port
is used for telemetry.
- Added the ability to configure blocks of registers within a logfile.
- Added Excel time, tick time, elapsed time, count and delimiter fields
to the logfile configuration.
- Added ability to switch between monitor and outgoing events more
often when master and slave sessions use the same port.
- Added block definitions for entries in data log files so that large
contiguous blocks of registers can be easily configured.
- Added Excel format time stamps to logfile.
- Added support for dynamically changing system time for Daylight
Savings from a boolean.
- Added support for dynamically changing a Modbus TCP Network Event
TCP/IP destination address from a buffer at run-time.
- Revamped Modbus address translation routing to allow for multiple
routes in a single system and to more closely match Picobrick and
Microbrick routing schemes.
- Revamped Bricknet routing and eliminated alternate Netsessions
while simplifying setup of path-based routing architecture..
- Added ability to individually map selected address comm statistics
and added Current Path ID statistic.
- Added support for HART protocol.
- Added In Progress map for net events.
- Communication Manager upgrades:
- All Network Sessions are handled in separate tasks.
- Added PPP connection layer to better manage dialup TCP/IP connections.
This fixed a problem where PPP connections were still being attempted
after the modem was offline. This caused some modem response timeouts
and could cause a modem lock up.
- Added PPP connection timeout.
- Eliminated need for NULL Network Session. Activity timeouts
can now be set in TCP/IP serial server configuration area under
the Network Port.
- Added ability to display and format time in dd-mm-yy and dd-mm-yyyy
- Added Update BIOS option on Target menu.
- Prompt user to generate voice file before ISaGRAF make if voice
file has changed.
- Automatically create triggers for TUI Buttons.
- Fixed problem where writing message buffers to the database wrote
the wrong length information. Problem would show in TUI editing of
- Fixed race condition that could cause command line arguments to
be corrupted at startup of the ISaGRAF runtime kernel.
- Fixed problem where remote scaling wrote to floating point registers
and would only write values to the left of the decimal point truncating
the value to a whole number. Remote Scaling also had a false limit
of 8 scales per session that was removed.
- Fixed problem where logfile archiving was not writing the first
entry of a new log file uncompressed after an archive had been done.
This would have caused difficulty for anyone attempting to parse and
decompress a logfile.
- Fix problem in Pid_al function block where proportional term was
only being updated at sample time instead of constantly as it should.
- Fixed problem where alarm dialers would reset phone number list
sequencing when a second alarm is annunciated.
- Fixed problem where logfiles and/or heavy sockets activity would
interfere with voice playback.
- Fixed problem where a race condition could occur when doing an FTP
- Fixed problem where a remote could close a socket connection and
leave the client in an undetermined state.
- Fixed problem where PPP connection could attempt to connect before
an IP address was designated from a PPP server.
- Updated ISaGRAF Kernel code to version 3.40 library.
- Removed ISACFG file support to reduce kernel size. Only the ScadaBuilder
configuration file (node.sbr) is supported.
- Reduced code size of ISaGRAF kernel (ISA.EXE) to free memory for
- Added additional functions and function blocks to ICL library:
- GpsRD function to read GPS time from a GPS interface configured
- LogAna function to allow user to configure a set of contiguous
integer registers as a block of logging entries.
- LogReal the same as LogAna only with real (floating point) registers.
- PID_AL simple integrated PID block.
- RTCSecs function to read the controller's real time clock and
convert the output to UNIX compatible seconds since Jan. 1, 1970.
May be used for relative time stamping or file naming.
- Charctrz function allows user to specify curve characterization
for analog inputs from two contiguous blocks of registers in the
dictionary--one block is for the X axis and one for the Y axis.
- Scaler function for traditional proportional linear scaling
- FlipFlop function for transition alternation.
- TrackHld is a track and hold function for holding values based
on an input flag.
- RateLim limits rate of change of an analog input based on a
- Added RTC option for Timer Trigger.
- Added FTP Transfer Events.
- Added Complete Controller Download Option in Target Menu.
- Added Data Logging features:
- Separated log file writes and log buffering into separate tasks
to prevent impact on system when doing a file write to the flash
- New log architecture allows user to set buffer size.
- Added disable overwrites option.
- Added force new header at startup.
- Added log count.
- Register, Date and Time can now be inserted into log file headers.
- New dialog interface for configuring log file message/headers.
- Added register mapping of archive flag to tell the user when
an archive has been done (copy lg1 to lg2).
- Added logfile compression when data does not change.
- Added maximum number of records archive setting.
- Added DF1 Master and Slave protocols.
- Added support for Modbus/TCP Master and Slave to use TCP ports other
than the default 502 port.
- Added capability for slave IP addresses to be referenced by Netevents
- Added GPS Interface support.
- Added Real Time Clock synchronization support.
- Added Daylight Savings Time support.
- Added time zone offset support from GMT.
- The time zone and daylight savings support is also for Emails
- Added self-triggering Netevents from communication writes or from
- Added network statistics for individual slave numbers under any
- Added mapping to registers to disable communication by slave number
for any master protocol.
- Added AI Priority function to support faster analog input scanning
on ScadaFlex Plus.
- Added capability to archive and restore projects to and from controllers
with optional password protection.
- Added default warning dialog when exiting ScadaBuilder that the
user has not archived project to controller.
- Added capability to export and import individual node archives to
and from controllers.
- Added ISaGRAF Make and Debug hot buttons.
- Added "Lightning" hot button that will automatically start controller
after a controller configuration update.
- Added the ability to send ISaGRAF program and ScadaBuilder node
files with the Target|Send Startup Config menu option.
- Added file browser/download/upload tool for file management on controllers.
- Changed I/O configuration dialogs to support mapping, unmapping,
scaling and unscaling in blocks.
- Added on-line help reference for all controls and features.
- Fixed problem where sockets would never get deallocated once they
where interrupted during a RST. Problem was most prevalent during
- Fixed problem where TUI log history was not set.
- Changed the default FTP Client timeout to 30 seconds. Was 0 seconds
which would always cause a race condition between the FTP handler
and the FTP server.
- Netalarms were not resetting phone number lists properly after all
Alarms were acknowledged. The next Alarm would dial the number in
the list where the last Alarm left off.
- Fixed bug in TUI RTC field when am/pm field would inadvertently change
when moved to for editing.
- New Radicom Dialup modem Support.
- Point-to Point Protocol (PPP) for both Dial Out (client) and Dial
In (server) support.
- DHCP capability.
- Voice Alarming.
- Voice User Interface.
- FTP target updates (for updating voice files over Ethernet for example).
- Multiple Textual User Interfaces (TUIís).
- EtherLogic LC Support.
- Made minor modification to ICL-4300 API to support modems on any
- Fixed Alarm annunciation issue where a re triggered unacknowledged
alarm would start a VUI dialup list over again.
- New terminal software and removed Green Leaf Terminal and comm.
- Http support with access permissions.
- DNS services.
- Fixed null string problem when a blank name was entered for a new
- Changed communication library used for downloads and terminal access.
- Email from a config file was broken in a previous beta version.
- Timer Triggers were not being initialized to seconds value passed
in from ScadaBuilder.
- Fixed problem where Modbus TCP session could cause sockets to be
allocated but never deallocated causing unit to stop responding to