ScadaFlex I/O Toolbox "Readme"
This README.HTML file documents the changes made to the
ScadaFlex I/O Toolbox. The Toolbox is a product of
Industrial Control Links, Inc.
of Auburn California, USA.
- Added support for the following RTU modules:
MicroBrick DIO16/16 (24V)
MicroBrick DIO16/16 (120V)
MicroBrick AIO8/8 (5V/20mA)
- The ScadaFlex RTU has changed from 6 to 2 AO channels.
- Added DF1 message support to switch RTUs back to Modbus mode during a query.
Added "Enable access to DF1 modules" checkbox in "Local Comm" dialog.
If checked RTUs are now polled for DF1 mode when autobauding.
- Added "Master Mode" parameters in the "RTU Configuration" dialog.
- Added support for the "milli-Volt" cal mode on various modules.
- Added support for DO Flash on/off times.
- DO Flash enables and on/off times are now stored in the archive file.
- Fixed com stats so they do not end up with an extra com fail count.
- Made com thread improvements to better help share CPU time.
- Renamed the PicoBrick DIO-12 module to the PicoBrick DIO-6/6 module.
- Moved PicoBrick DIO-6/6 runtime indexes from AO25 to AO13.
- Added support for the following models:
- Added address auto detect option in the local comm window.
- Added '0%', '20%' and '100%' percentage buttons to the AO page
and calibration window that sets the AOs to the repective
output level within the range.
- Added 'Shift' button to the DO page that shifts the current
DO state to the next channel, and wraps the last back to the first.
- Added a right-click 'Set All' menu option to the AI mode controls
that sets the mode of all other AI channels to that of the current
- Updated comm driver.
- Modified comm thread to use less CPU time, making dialog windows
more responsive with user interactions.
- Added support for MAXIO RTU modules.
- Fixed AO configuration messages where PicoBricks would not respond.
- Fixed communications statistics bug that would cause the toolbox
to slow down or stop after Commstats window had been opened and closed
- Fixed problem in installer where not all of the necessary component
libraries were installed.
- Added "I/O Power" OK indicator to AO8 RTU models.
- Extended message response timeout when restoring factory calibration defaults.
- Made LED colors brighter when digital I/O channels are on.